21♡

Jungkook woke up the next morning in his bed, the empty spot beside him was cold, it must be a while since Taehyung got up. He got out of bed and pulled on a robe as he headed out.

"Smells nice" He said walking up behind Taehyung and wrapping his arms arms around him, "good morning to you too" Taehyung said turning around to kiss the younger's temple.

"What's all this" Jungkook asked, noticing that the table was set with breakfast served, and somewhat decorated. "I wanted to make up for yesterday, am really sorry I had to cancel, and I found you sleeping on the couch, II told you, you shouldn't wait out for me out here, it's even getting cold you know" Taehyung said pulling the other closer to him.

"It's okay" Jungkook mumbled against his chest. It was a habit and he couldn't seem to break out of it. He always waited for Taehyung, it started back when he was in university when they started going out, whenever Taehyung would tell him that he was coming over, he would get a cozy blanket and get comfortable in the couch till the other arrived.

"I will go wash up so we can eat together" Jungkook said heading to the bedroom. Taehyung continued to clean up while he waited.

"No matter how busy he is, he would want to know if anything is wrong"  The words Jimin had said were ringing in his ear as Jungkook now stood in the bedroom after his shower. He should probably tell Taehyung about the note.

After getting dressed he searched the coat he was wearing the day before and took it out, it might be nothing, but it still bothered him. It sounded like this person knew him, given what was written.

He found Taehyung dressed for work seated at the table, he proceeded to sit opposite him, "you look handsome" Jungkook commented teasingly, "Just for  you" Taehyung replied with a wink. It hadn't been longer than five minutes into their breakfast when Jungkook was about to bring up the note.

"Tae...." he begun, but before he could proceed the other's phone rang. "Just give a minute love" Taehyung said, noticing it was Ji-ho calling him. It must be important if she couldn't wait till he got to the office. He excused himself from the table, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere with work.

Jungkook slowly put the note back into his pocket, he could overhear some of Taehyung's conversation and he didn't sound pleased. 

Soon Taehyung returned, trying to mask whatever disappointment and annoyance that was caused by the call he just had. "I have to head out now" he said walking over to Jungkook, "am sorry I can't stay for long". "It's okay, more for me" Jungkook replied with a giggle as Taehyung cupped the side of his face.

He watched as Taehyung got in his car, a driver was waiting for him. Jungkook let out a sigh. What could he say, what could he do? whine about Taehyung leaving in the middle of breakfast, bring up the note and possibly get him worried over nothing, he seemed to have enough going on already, why should he make it worse?.

***

"Set up the meeting now" Taehyung said to Ji-ho as soon he arrived at the office. It couldn't be missed that Taehyung was pissed  over the call they had earlier, but to see his fuming face was quite scary, Ji-ho did not want to worsen the situation as she scurried to do as she was told.

About fifteen minutes later, everyone was settled in the board room. "Report!" Taehyung's voice filled the room.  A young worker, about twenty-three, clearly nervous as she couldn't stop her hands from trembling stood up and begun her presentation.

She was halfway into in when Taehyung asked her to stop, "who is responsible for supervising this team?" He asked looking around,  though he knew this already. A man in his mid thirties slowly raised his hand while keeping his head low. Taehyung was disappointed to say the least.