32♡

"ID?"

"None was found on him sir.."

"Well hurry up and find out who he is, we need to take him to surgery right now"

The nurse ran down the hall to find the officers that brought Jungkook in.

One of the young nurses who was helping the doctor, soon recognized who he was, "doc, this is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, the youngest son of the Jeons" she said, very surprised as to why he was there in the first place.

"I thought they only had one son" the doctor replied also very puzzled.

"No, he is their youngest, he barely makes public appearances, I will go and call his parents" the nurse said before running off to the nurses station.

"I really need to speak to them, can't you get ahold of them?" the nurse asked as she spoke to the person that answered the call at one of their offices.
"It's their son, Jeon Jungkook, there has been an accident and we really need them here.." the nurse tried to explain.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

It was the president of the hospital that asked, the nurse turned to face him and nodded while she waited for an answer on her ongoing phone call.

"Who are you talking to right now?" The older Kim asked the nurse, "I called the Jeon's office, but they aren't available"

"I will call them " he said quickly pulling out his phone, "please call the pediatric department and ask for Park Jimin to come here right now" he said to another nurse that was at the nurse's station.

The call went unanswered, he tried again and again, but none of the Jeons were picking up. He tried calling Taehyung, but he wasn't picking up either.

Jimin came running to the ER, after hearing that the president needed him and it was an emergency. Did something happen to Taehyung? he wondered as he ran, " I hope he is fine" he thought to himself.

"Mr. President, is everything okay?" Jimin asked as soon as he arrived, "is it Taehyung?"

"Can you get a hold of Jungkook's brother?, he is in the country right" Mr. Kim asked

"Namjoon? yes, is everything okay, is something wrong with Jungkook?" Jimin asked, starting to get worried.

"I will explain everything, but call him now..."

Jimin quickly did as he was told, and when Joon answered, Mr. Kim signaled him to hand the phone over.

He briefly explained to Joon what the situation at hand was and asked for him and his parents to come as soon as they could.

Joon's hands were shaking as the phone call ended, he looked around, not really knowing what to do, "what if?" no, he couldn't allow himself to think that, he can't.

He took out his phone again and thought for a second before calling his parents driver, they were out for dinner and he figured they might not be with their phones.

"Please tell my parents to meet me at the hospital..... no, am fine, it's uhm- it's Jin, yeah, he got a bit sick and he might need to spend the night here" Joon said trying to keep his voice calm.

Jin had just walked in at that moment, he had just gotten of a call with Jimin while in the other room.

"Hey , it's okay, he is going to be fine, okay, he will be fine" Jin said, trying to comfort the other, he was still in shock himself.

"I couldn't tell them the truth, if our mom found out that way, I don't think she would be able to take it and I just can't risk that" Joon said.

Jin got a car ready for them to go to the hospital.