6♡

Taehyung  slowly opened the door, careful not to make any noise incase Jungkook was already sleeping, but he heard voices. Was Jimin visiting, he wondered. He left his shoes by the door and walked to the living room expecting to see Jimin, but was greeted by a sleeping  Jungkook, curled up on the couch. Taehyung smiled at the sight, the sounds he heard earlier was form the TV, The Notebook that was playing.

He noticed, two cans of beer on the table, Jungkook couldn't handle his liquor, so it wasn't a surprise that one of the cans was barely touched and he fell asleep in the middle of the movie. He turned the Tv of and proceeded to carry the younger up to their room, "silly boy" he muttered to himself. Seeing that Jungkook had fallen asleep after drinking, he knew he wouldn't be waking up even though he moved him.

Now having settled the younger in bed, he got ready for bed. He moved closer to younger, moving hair away from his face, he seemed so at peace, sometimes he forgot that Jungkook was only 23 and it hasn't been that long ago since they started dating. Jungkook was always understanding, never made a fuss about anything, at the beginning of their relationship, he was a bit closed of, Taehyung could tell that the younger was quite the curios kind, but he wasn't yet a place where he could confidently initiate anything.

But it's been over two years now, and he could tell that Jungkook felt safe now, enough to express himself how he wanted, enough to tell Taehyung when he wanted him, or simply act on what he felt, it was great progress.  Taehyung pulled him closer into a hug, "good night kook"- he whispered. 

**************

"Now there's my little drunkard" Taehyung teased Jungkook who was walking down the stairs trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Hi" he said as he wrapped the younger into a hug,  Jungkook flinched a little, "Are you alright, are you cold" Taehyung asked, quite concerned  about  the younger's response, "am okay now" Jungkook said with his face buried in the elder's chest. "I..." , "I...." they both begun to speak at the same time, "no you go first" the younger insisted. "It's a bit of a surprise for you really, well our company will be involved in the production of Park-seo Joon's next drama, not all of it but a number of parts, I know how much you like him, so I was thinking you would perhaps like to meet him next week" Taehyung beamed

"Really" Jungkook was very happy with the news "o yes, most definitely"  he gushed hugging Taehyung. "So, what did you want to tell me" Taehyung asked breaking away from the hug as he reached for his coat. Could he bring up what happed at the mall yesterday, they just spoke about something good and Taehyung seemed to be in a good mood, why ruin, besides nothing really happened and he was fine. "Oh its nothing really" he said looking up to the elder, "don't worry about it" he said flashing his smile at the elder. Taehyung looked at him,  raising one of his eyebrows, "are you sure?", - "yes, yes am sure, now you need to get going or you will be late"

Taehyung kissed him goodbye before heading out, it was Jungkook's day off, so he decided to go back to sleep

************

Jungkook's sweet slumber was disturbed by the bell that didn't seem to stop even though he tried to ignore it. Did Taehyung forget his key? And he wasn't expecting any guests. "There you are" Jimin's voice beamed as he open the door. He took a moment to observe his sleepy friend before letting himself in.

"Drinking on a work day, no wait, drinking at all, what's up?" Jimin asked as he made his way to the fridge. "Who said I had been drinking" Jungkook asked making his way to the couch, "I can smell you from over here" Jimin replied with a huff. He whipped up a drink for the younger as he observed his unenergetic state, sure he had just woken up, but something else seemed off, as he noticed the younger seemingly zoned out.

Jungkook drank, but quickly over time Jimin learned exactly when and why his friend drank. When they went out to party, when he drank at home with Taehyung, or when he was stressed, now it seemed like it was the third reason. The good thing was that he had low alcohol tolerance so he never drank much.

"Scoot over" Jimin instructed handing Jungkook a glass with a straw. Jimin sat on the couch placing Jungkook's head on his lap, "uugghh" Jungkook gagged, "Oh shut it" Jimin said, slightly hitting the younger's forehead, "it's for your own good". They sat in a comfortable silence as Jimin ran his hand through Jungkook's hair, he wanted him to finish his drink first before he would ask any questions.

"Now tell me, what happened" Jimin asked, taking the empty glass from the younger placing it on the table. "What do you mean, nothing happened" Jungkook replied, trying to sound as neutral as he could, but that worked against him, since that wasn't like him. "Since Taehyung isn't here, I bet you didn't tell him anything and you probably managed to convince him that you are fine, but don't try that with me" Jimin said, his voice getting a bit serious.

Jungkook sat up, running his hands through his hair, that nasty drink sure did help, "It's nothing really". After some serious staring and threats to call Taehyung, he finally gave in and told Jimin about what happened at the mall. "But am okay, I promise, he didn't do anything" Jungkook tried to convince a very pissed of Jimin. "If you were fine, you wouldn't have drunk in order for you to be able to sleep" Jimin shot back.

After much convincing, Jimin agreed that Jungkook will tell Taehyung about it. At this point there wasn't any practical action that they could take. But Jimin was there, the night Taehyung found the younger crawled up in a corner of the men's room with his shirt ripped open, he witnessed his friend become closed of and it was Taehyung who pulled him out of that dark place, and to think that something like that almost happed, made his blood boil.

Jimin knew his friend was going through more than he was letting off, but decided not to push it. "How about we go shopping, Yoongi is attending a family wedding next weekend and I promised to pick up his suit, we can pick something while at it" Jimin suggested, "Sound great, let me just wash up first" Jungkook replied, appearing to be somewhat absent minded..........

Hey, hey,  chapter update, 

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I enjoyed writing it. I wont be able to update daily as I initially planned, being sick, set me back for about a week on my school work so I have to catch up on that, but I will try to update as often as I can.

Take good care, drink enough water, eat well and wear your mask

LOVE BunnyReads