28♡

"Will you really leave if I send the money" Jungkook asked. 

Sohyun looked at him and smirked, "of course I will"

"Okay, give me two weeks and I will get it  for  you"  Jungkook said.

"One, you get one week" Sohyun replied.

Jungkook thought for a moment, if he refused, it might anger Sohyun, so he probably shouldn't try to convince him otherwise.

"Okay, so I will be leaving now" Jungkook said getting up, he wanted to leave, he had to leave. So far Sohyun had not tried anything. He seemed calm and he wanted to leave him that way.

"I thought you would at least tell your ceo boyfriend, I was betting on you showing up with him tonight, he would definitely have the money ready as we speak " Sohyun said.

"You told me not to tell anyone" Jungkook replied.

"Hmm, and you listened, that's nice. But is that really the reason you didn't tell him, because of me or because he was too busy with someone else to be bothered by you, hmmm?" Sohyun asked sitting up straight.

He did his research on Jungkook and he didn't like what he found. The younger was doing well, too well for his liking and it pissed him off. He got adopted into am much wealthier family, and he was even seeing the ceo of one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world. 

He had to find a way to disrupt all of it, Jungkook was too old now to be returned to the orphanage, but he was still young enough for him to manipulate,  he can still find ways to get to him.

"Please, sit, I have something to show you" Sohyun said motioning at the seat Jungkook had just stood from. Jungkook was hesitant, but did as he was told, he could feel that there was some change in the atmosphere.

Sohyun made a call and mumbled something that Jungkook couldn't hear and then turned on the tv that was in front of them.

Jungkook immediately recognized the place, it was the art gallery he was at, but that wasn't the only thing he recognized.

There was Taehyung, next to him was the chairman's daughter, the chairman himself and a few other people. They seem to be deep in their conversation to notice that they were being filmed.

Jungkook watched as the Seo- Jun was basically glued to Taehyung's side, he told himself, it's just work, and that he trusts Taehyung.

Sohyun observed Jungkook , pleased with how upset he was starting to get.

Jungkook had his eyes glued on the screen, he didn't notice Sohyun moved from his seat and came to sit next to him.

"So, did you really not tell him because of me or were you worried that he might chose work over you, personally I think work looks more interesting, don't you  think" he said looking at the screen.

Jungkook didn't say anything

"They make a handsome couple don't you think" Sohyun asked with a chuckle

"He doesn't even seem to mind that you are gone, I think it's much better that you aren't there, don't you agree. He seems so free, you know, enjoying his time. Sohyun knew what he was doing and he liked that it was working.

He was moving a bit closer to Jungkook when Jungkook jolted from his seat, "c-can I leave now?" he said.

"Why?" I mean, no one is waiting for you at home right now, but I am here you know" Sohyun said inching closer.

Jungkook was taking steps back, till he bumped into a wall.

"You don't belong in his world, you know that right. I mean he is a well established ceo, and you? you are a twenty-three year old working at his parent's pharmacy. What can you give him, hmm? you can't give him kids, money? he has plenty of that, what could you possibly offer him Jungkook-ah?