10♡

Jungkook woke up on a couch next to Taehyung who was deep asleep, they still had their suits on. Last night they arrived home very late and very tired, they weren't drunk, but Park Seo-Joon likes to party so there was a lot of dancing and who could say no to Park and his handsome face as Jungkook would put it.

He let Taehyung sleep longer, figuring the older must be more tired as he headed for their bedroom. He changed out of his suit and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. By the time he was done, Taehyung had just woken up, his hair was pointing in all directions. "Why didn't you wake me" his voice was low and still full of sleep as he walked up to the younger who was drying his hair. "well hello to you too Mr. Porcupine" Jungkook teased, I wanted you to get more sleep" Jungkook replied as the other pulled him in for a hug, "you smell sweet" Taehyung said. "And if you want to smell sweet too, I think you should take a shower too, you reek Hyung" Jungkook said taking a step back. "Ouch!" Taehyung exclaimed, pretending to have chest pain from the younger's remarks, "Oh shut up" Jungkook teased throwing him a towel.

A little bit over fifteen minutes later, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with sweatpants loosely hanging around his waist. He had a towel over his head, trying to dry his hair as water droplets kept falling down to his chest, he stopped by the doorway to continue drying. Jungkook was sitting on the big table that next to the closet,  feet dangling as he watched the older. "Wanna help?" Taehyung asked the younger who appeared to be in a trance, "Uhm, yes" Jungkook replied, he was painfully aware of how much his cheeks were heating up.

Taehyung walked up to him and stood between his legs, "you got a little bit of drool here" Taehyung teased pointing a finger on the side of the younger's mouth. "oh stop it" Jungkook said, his face only getting redder. They have been together for a while now, but Taehyung could still get him flustered and he liked it. He was well  aware that he was good looking and had a great physic, people always found a way to point it out, but he liked it that Jungkook liked it, and now, seeing him blushing and made him want to tease the younger even more.

He moved his hands from his waist down to his thighs, and leaned in to kiss his neck, "Hey" Jungkook whined, "I am not done drying your hair". "Okay, okay, I will behave" Taehyung said, making no attempts to stop what he was doing and Jungkook didn't feel like stopping him. The bedroom was now filled with giggles as Taehyung proceeded to remove the younger's robe, he only  had on a pair of loose short. The towel was now placed to the side as Taehyung pulled him close to the edge of the table.

"I miss you" Taehyung said as he ran his hands across the younger's back, "but I am right here" Jungkook replied, though he knew what the other meant. Taehyung tightened his hold a little, taking in a deep breath. They remained silent for a little while with Jungkook playing with his hair. Taehyung pulled away to look at the younger. "I love you" he said.

Jungkook was scanning the elder's face as his eyes landed on his lips, "I love you too". Taehyung leaned in, pulling him closer by the neck, they were breathing the very same air at this point, he rubbed their noses together for a bit before moving closer to kiss the younger. He slipped his tongue in, exploring the other, before moving down to leave a trace of hickeys along the younger's neck, he loved how the younger responded to him, tilting his neck making more room for him.

"Tae!" Jungkook whispered, "mmm, babe, you want to stop?" Taehyung asked as he  leaned back to look at the younger. "No, no" Jungkook said shaking his head "I..I want you", knotting his hands in the elder's hair. "Whatever you want baby" Taehyung said, his voice was deep and husky sending shivers down the younger's back.

Taehyung picked him up from the table and moved them to the bed, he was now hovering over the younger, planting kissed all over him. He begun to pull down the younger's shorts, whilst maintaining eye contact. He kissed him in his inner thighs and left a trail of bite marks,  Jungkook was squirming at this point, with his members releasing  pre-cum, he started bucking his hips up looking for any kind of friction.