12♡

Days went by faster than Jungkook thought they would, maybe it was because he kept himself busy and that he spoke to Taehyung everyday  he barely noticed.

He visited his parents more often and even slept over for two days when his big brother was visiting. It was fun and relaxing for him to be with his family, not that he was particularly stressed but he did feel a little bit out of place.

"You know, if you want you can came to the UK with me, why not take a gap year or something, we have all accepted that you want to work, but you can take some time to relax you know, you are only twenty-three" his brother Namjoon said as they stood outside.

"Yes I could, but I just don't feel like it time to rest yet" Jungkook replied with a laugh. "Okay, whatever you say little man" his brother replied. "Hey, am not little" Jungkook shot back trying to flex his muscles. The siblings continued to  joke around for a bit.

"How are you and Taehyung?, I see it's serious, you guys are even living together now" Joon asked as they headed inside, "we are good" Jungkook replied, feeling his cheeks lightly heat up.

 Namjoon had always been supportive of the younger, when he first met Taehyung, he could tell his brother really liked him seeing how he was a nervous blushing mess as he introduced the other to the family. And that he trusted him enough to introduce him to his family, Jungkook didn't keep much company around, everyone was happy to see that he had broadened  his circle to more than Just Jimin.

Jungkook will always be his baby brother, no matter how old he got, and he always wanted to be there for him and support him.

Today was the day , Taehyung is flying back in.

"I will leave the pharmacy at five and I can come pick you up" Jungkook said looking at his watch.

 "Actually...." Taehyung begun, Jungkook felt his heart sink at that word, he stayed silent to let the other continue. "I have to prolong my stay for two more days, so I will return on Sunday" Taehyung explained, "O, okay" Jungkook simply said.

He looked around the house at the preparations he was still making, "maybe next time" he thought to himself.

"Are you alright" Taehyung asked noticing how the other had gone silent, "yeah, yeah am alright, so I guess I will see you Sunday" He replied trying to sound as cheerful as he could. They talked a bit longer before the call ended.

Is this how relationships work? Jungkook thought, Taehyung was his first, so he had no experience in all this. Why did he feel like this, was it normal to feel so disconnected. He knew he loved Taehyung, but did Taehyung love him too?

He wanted to grow up and have a love like his parents, even though the Jeon cooperation was a huge business, they always seemed to have time, he has seen his parents more often together than apart, but why was it the opposite for him.

It wasn't just today about changing flights, it was all the time, Taehyung showered him with gifts as though to make up for being absent. He still wanted to believe the elder did all of this out of love, but what good is it, if he was never around.

Jungkook laid back on the bed, "am gonna call in sick today" he said to himself as he curled up in a ball.

***

"Hey" Taehyung said as Jungkook approached him, Jungkook had a huge smile on his face, that his cheeks were beginning to hurt, "hi" he replied.

They drove for about 20 minutes before pulling up to a restaurant, it appeared that Taehyung had made reservations as a waiter came to lead them to their table. It was beautiful, Jungkook thought as they walked further in, good ambiance.