Epilogue♡

5 Years later 
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was panicking as he kept double checking the bag, Taehyung had accepted that nothing he says was going to calm down his anxious husband, so he just watched.

"Did we pack everything?" Jungkook asked again, Taehyung gave him a look. "Babe, we couldn't have missed anything even if we tried" Taehyung replied.

"Okay, okay" Jungkook said taking deep breaths as he calmed himself down. Taehyung walked up to him and pulled him to his feet.

"Look, they already love you, everything has been finalized and I promise you, she wouldn't mind if you forgot to bring one thing okay" Taehyung said as he held the other. Jungkook gave a little  nod.

After thirty minutes they got ready to leave, Taehyung was driving.

It was a bit of a long drive, Taehyung was grateful for that, it gave Jungkook time to calm down.

After some time, the name Good hope orphanage could be seen, Taehyung smiled a little, giving Jungkook a reassuring look. "We are here" he said.

They passed by a few workers that greeted them. The place was looking a whole lot better. Just like his parents, well his whole family to be exact, they made constant donations to the orphanage.

After three years into their marriage, Jungkook wanted to bring up the topic of adoption but he didn't know how and wasn't even sure if Taehyung would be thrilled about it.

But what he didn't know was that, Taehyung had been observing him. How he was always gushing at the kids in the hospital whenever he stopped by to see Jimin since he also worked at the hospital now.

"I think you go to the pediatric department for the kids and not Jimin" Taehyung once teased

He also picked up how it seemed like Jungkook wanted to talk about something, but would end up not saying anything. In the end he brought up the idea himself, and it was not just to make his husband happy, but he also wanted kids.

It was a long and tiring process, but it was worth it as they walked towards the offices of the orphanage. Lisa came out to meet them, so happy to see the couple.

Documents had already been sighed and whole process was completed. They were chatting about a few thing as they headed outside to meet the kids. They were taking them home today.

"Apa!

Jungkook's eyes lit up as they landed on a little girl who was running towards him, behind her was a younger boy who was trying to keep up, "wait for me" the little boy said.

It didn't matter how many times Lisa asked the kids not to call the two their parents yet, they didn't listen. And Taehyung and Jungkook weren't really helping seeing how they didn't stop them.

Jungkook kneeled with open arms as the girl ran to him, "apa" she said wrapping her small arms around him. "oh princes, I missed you" he said kissing the side of her face.

The little boy finally caught up and Taehyung picked him up, "meanie" he said pointing to his sister, Taehyung let out a chuckle, "yes, meanie"  he agreed with him.

The little girl whose name was Ari, started telling Jungkook about her day. How she and her brother cleaned their room and put away their toys.

The little boy was now straddling Taehyung, his little face on his chest, his sister had apologized for not waiting for him, but he still had a little pout as his little hands fisted on Taehyung's shirt.

After packing their bags, the couple bid everyone goodbye and got ready to leave. Ari was now in the front seat with Taehyung who was driving, Jungkook gave her the bag he prepared earlier. There were snacks and toys in it and she was finding something for her brother.