30♡

"I will pick up my stuff from the pharmacy tomorrow" Jungkook said to his parents at breakfast. They had all gathered because Jungkook was going back that day.

"I thought Taehyung would be picking you up" His dad said, "o, no, I will be going to Jimin's first so I will meet up with him later" Jungkook explained.

They continued chatting over breakfast  up until Jungkook had to leave.

Jungkook was on his way when his phone buzzed, it was a text  from  Taehyung, it seemed a bit long so he pulled over to the side to read it.

"Baby, I don't think I will be able to come get you, am really sorry, something came up at the office, how about dinner tonight, I will cook."

Jungkook let out deep breath after he read the message, "sure no problem, I will see you soon", he replied.

Taehyung threw his phone across the table and ran his hands on his face, he could feel an annoyance begin to rise within him.

He loved his job and his position, but it seemed to be getting more unbearable by the week. The chairman wants him on everything, even decisions that only required executives, he would still request for Taehyung's presence.

He needed him in almost every meeting he was attending, and today, they had to oversee a project in Busan. Taehyung was desperately hoping that it wouldn't turn into an overnight trip. He left his office to meet Jiho outside so that they could get going, he wasn't too pleased to see the chairman and his daughter waiting outside, he let out a deep sigh and tried to put on a  happy face as he approached them.

 If he didn't know any better he would assume that the chairman was trying to groom him for his daughter or something, but he didn't was to entertain that thought so he just dropped it, "it's just work" he told himself.

Jungkook drove to a nearby park and stopped, he felt as if his chest was closing in on his heart and it hurt. Was Taehyung tired of him, didn't he want him anymore, he says he will be home tonight, but how many times has he said that he would and didn't show up.

He promised that he would pick him up, but it's as if something always came up. He soon felt a tear roll down his cheek. "Ah, what's this?" he said letting out a dry chuckle as he wiped it away, but that only seemed to make him cry even more.

He spent the next thirty minutes seated in his car, trying to think of other things. It was okay, he told himself. Taehyung is a ceo, and he had duties to attend to, it's okay, they can talk another time. He looked up trying to hold back the tears that were still threatening to fall.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone rang, it was Jimin. "Kookie, you still coming?", "Yeah , I will be there in a bit" Jungkook said clearing his throat. 

" I don't think I can keep this up anymore, I cant, I don't want to" Jungkook said running his hands over his face, he was tired, he was scared but more than anything he felt alone, he felt abandoned and when he saw Jimin, he just had to let it out. Jimin sat opposite him, silently listening to his friend, who appeared to have been crying when he first knocked on his apartment door about 30 minutes ago, but refused to disclose the reasons as to why, but he figured it might be something involving Taehyung.

"Talk to him, he will listen, ask him to meet you for lunch or dinner and talk to him" Jimin said in a soft tone as he took the younger's hands in his own rubbing small circles on his hand. Jungkook gave a faint smile and a little nod. 

"Okay now" Jimin said, getting up, "let's fix your make up". Jungkook didn't have any make up on when he first arrived, but he knew the older always loved to do his make up and he always let him because he was actually very good at it. It has been a while since he did it. Jimin gave him a simple look, but definitely one that enhanced his beautiful features.