𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"Miss Haruno Reina, welcome to the company," Jin says with a proud smile

"Miss Haruno Reina, welcome to the company," Jin says with a proud smile. He and the joyful man next to him are the board directors of HYBE.

"Jin hyung," Hoseok interrupts, flipping through my folder. "Are you sure? This was way too quick of a process. Although she does have the qualifications and the experience."

Hoseok closes the folder in his hands and look at me with a serious expression. "Why HYBE? There's many great companies in South Korea. Why HYBE?"

"HYBE is an exceptional company to utilize and expand my knowledge and expertise," I answer with confidence. "I also admire the company's innovation and developments and wide success. It's no question that I would want to be part of this innovative team and to utilize my skills to continue the groundbreaking work that HYBE is already doing."

I take a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts together after what I had said. I'm not even sure if it made sense. It sounded like I was repetitive. Jin and Hoseok glance at me blinking their eyes.

"See Hoseok," Jin proudly smiles at me. "She's great and Taehyung will for sure want Haruno Reina as his executive assistant."

"By the way Miss Haruno," Jin suddenly says with a look of guilt and embarrassment. "About last night, I was told that you were at the Devil's Nightclub. You know it's owned by Jeon Jungkook and he's a friend of mine. So I was there in support of him, so please excuse how you saw me. That was just a night off. But when it comes to work, I'm quite professional. And of course, as you know his father is the chairman of HYBE, but Jungkook himself does not work here."

"Yes, no worries," I tensely smile, "I understand."

"Oh yeah, I heard Jungkook was drunk out of his—" Mr. Jung suddenly stops, taking notice of Mr. Kim's glare.

The door suddenly bursts wide open, making my heart jump. We all turn to face the door to see a blonde-haired man.

"I'm back!" The blonde haired man with tangling earrings walks towards us in full energy

"I'm back!" The blonde haired man with tangling earrings walks towards us in full energy. "Miss me boys!"

I can tell he's the type of person who's the life of every party from his fierce and charming aura. His eyes catches mine and I smile nervously.