𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Fireworks explodes in the night sky and fills it with vibrant colors and lights

Fireworks explodes in the night sky and fills it with vibrant colors and lights. I'm sitting in the passenger seat, leaning close to the window staring up in awe while Jungkook's bodyguard drives me home quietly after dropping off my mother.

Seoul's Chuseok celebration had ended. All the boys had headed downtown to drink together. I'm headed home to sleep.

My eyes becomes heavy. I can feel sleep about to take over. As my eyes finally shuts, my mind quickly plays flashes of Taehyung.

Suddenly I'm taken back to my University days. My eyes slowly opens to see a familiar handsome guy looking at me with fond tired eyes.

 My eyes slowly opens to see a familiar handsome guy looking at me with fond tired eyes

Oh my god! It's Kim Taehyung!

I immediately jolt my head up in a panic.

"Sorry to startle you," he calmly says.

Uh...

I glance around in confusion of the wooden tables scattered around the quiet room with barely anyone around. There's a couple group of men looking restless—writing, reading and typing on their laptops. While another guy by himself is fast asleep faced flat onto a pile of books. I realize I'm in the school study hall.

Now I remember...I was studying for my exam tomorrow and I guess I fell asleep...and only to wake up to see Kim Taehyung.

He clears his throat, breaking my awkward state. "I was about to leave. But I've notice you here asleep. I didn't want you here alone by yourself, this late."

His lips curls into a reassuring smile. "You shouldn't be studying this late in school, especially being a girl. It's not safe. I'll drop you off home."

My face flushes in shyness and heart warming up from his gentleman gesture.

The memory of Taehyung fades and suddenly switches to flashes of Jungkook. His warm smile and child-like laughter from today. It was so endearing to see.