𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

"Wonhae, this is Cho Nari," I introduce the 16 year old girl to him, "The new intern."

"Ah, I see..." Wonhae examine her sense of fashion and I could tell he was not impress. "Nice to meet you, and welcome."

"Thank you, I'm looking forward to working with you," Nari bows towards him with a wide smile.

"I'm already assigned to host Mr. Cha today," I tell Wonhae, "So it has to be you to show our lovely new intern here."

He smiles but internally I know he's not please. "Ok follow me, I'll show you around."

Wonhae walks forward and Nari quickly says, "Thank you, Ms. Haruno." Then follows right behind him like a lost puppy.

"Damn, who's that girl?" Jimin appears out of no where.

"Jimin, she's 16. Lay off."

"What do you think of me?!" He chuckles. "I was just asking who she is. She looks new. Plus, I like older women."

***

"Mr

"Mr. Cha," I shyly smile, "I'm thankful but I have to refuse your offer."

He abruptly stops from entering his opened car as he turns back to me, looking confused. I'm guessing no one had ever refused him before?

Cha Eunwoo. An idol. Who is now signed under one of HYBE's subsidiaries. It was my job today to show him around and is now asking me to go to lunch with him.

"But you're going on your break, no?" He asks.

"Uh yeah...but..." my eyes catches Taehyung walking out of the revolving entrance door of HYBE, eyes already glued on mine.

" my eyes catches Taehyung walking out of the revolving entrance door of HYBE, eyes already glued on mine