𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"Jimin!" I scold him as he overfills his glass with beer, all while taking a sip

"Jimin!" I scold him as he overfills his glass with beer, all while taking a sip. "Just drink the beer like a normal person!"

"Then it won't be fun," he continues sipping onto his glass of beer.

"It's so early in the morning too." I glance at my watch, it's 10 AM. We're at the airport, just landed in Tokyo. "Don't you have business meeting today?"

"Haruno, relax it's just one drink. I have a high tolerance with alcohol."

"Why did I get drag along here?" I whine. "It's not for work is it?"

"Jungkook is here for work," he tells me. "But he wants you here. I am also needed here so that means you have to tag along since no one can babysit you."

"Um Jungkook booked two different rooms right?" I suddenly asks him, as panic grows inside me, only realizing that now.

"Uh yes..."

I know he's lying. "That's it I'm going to book another room, while we're still waiting here for the driver to pick us up."

"Not when you see those prices," he mutters under his breath.

"What is the hotel called again? Four Seasons?" I look up available standard rooms and my jaw drops. "60, 000 yen for a standard room?!"

"Told ya." Jimin looks disengaged, as he chugs down his beer. "You're already going to be in a luxury suite, it's big enough for the both of you. And what's the big deal? You and Jungkook are a couple. Being in the same room with him is not going to kill you. It's not like he's gonna..."

***

I glance from Jungkook laying comfortable on the king-size bed, "We're sharing the same

I glance from Jungkook laying comfortable on the king-size bed, "We're sharing the same...bed?"

"Of course we are," he simply says. "We're in Japan. Not home. I don't trust you in another room."