𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

I open one eye, quickly feeling the burn of the sun shining through the glass walls of my room before slamming my eyes shut again

I open one eye, quickly feeling the burn of the sun shining through the glass walls of my room before slamming my eyes shut again. I sluggish straighten myself up, realizing I fell asleep on my desk after coming home late from the whole club situation to finish my reports.

My mind suddenly flashes a memory of the intense kiss with Jungkook. That was my very first kiss. A kiss that I've always wanted Taehyung to give me.

I quickly push the memory away. I don't want to remember it and how it made my heart flutter with excitement. I only felt that because it was my first kiss—atleast that's what I'm telling myself.

I finally get myself up and walk out of my room to check if Jungkook got home last night. As I expected, his bed is untouched. I just hope he actually comes to work today.

***

"Jungkook isn't at work today again," I sigh, casually taking a seat across Jimin at the HYBE cafeteria

"What makes you think you can sit with me?" He coldly asks, chewing on his food.

I look at him a little hurt. But I guess I was been too casual with him. He is my superior afterall. Those couple conversations with him, shouldn't mean that we're friends now. I should apologize.

"I'm just kidding," Jimin chuckles and his usual friendly expression returns. "Lighten up, Haruno. You look so stress all the time."

A wave of relief washes over me. I thought I was going to get scolded for being too casual with my boss. But then again Jimin isn't the type to care. He is more care-free and relaxed compare to his friends.

"Jungkook has a hangover," he blurts. "He's sleeping in my place."

But Jimin lives just below us...