𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 🔞

"God dammit, Rein. You really can't see huh?"

Jungkook's words echoes in my mind. But I quickly brush it off. I don't want to believe it.

I press down my emotions and gather myself together after that encounter with him. I finally walk out the room he had left me in, and back to the banquet hall.

Even from a distance, my eyes almost immediately spots Jungkook. He's with Jieun, chatting away. Her back's towards me while I can see Jungkook's face. His eyes caught mine from behind her. She's giggling, maybe from something he had said. But his gaze stays on me with an arrogant expression.

I watch him reach towards Jieun's face as he pushes her hair out of her eyes

I watch him reach towards Jieun's face as he pushes her hair out of her eyes. Knowing Jieun, she must be going crazy inside.

I quickly look away from them and scan around the room for Nari, only to spot Taehyung and Jennie walking hand-in-hand, over to me near the doors.

"Reina, are you okay?" Jennie asks me, taking note of my flustered expression.

No, I'm not okay. You, the ex girlfriend has suddenly appeared. Then there's my friend Jieun who was recently hired. And this Taehyung and Jungkook situation is driving me crazy.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" I force a smile.

"Reina, I need to speak to you," Taehyung finally speaks. "Jennie, take Reina to the main lobby and bring her to the third conference room in the far end. I'll follow afterwards."

Taehyung walks away and begins speaking to a staff member nearby. Jennie soon take my arms interlocking with mine. "C'mon Reiny."

Reiny? We're not actually friends to be calling me a nickname. Only acting as friends. But the way it looks right now, people would assume we are the bestest friends.

A bright smile splatters on her face as we walk towards the exit with our arms intertwined. I keep quiet beside her as she drags me towards the location Taehyung told her.

Jennie has a warm friendly energy that radiates out of her, as she keeps my arms locked with hers. Once we make it towards the conference room door, she  immediately enters and I walk right behind her, suddenly feeling an ominous vibe from her. As soon as the door closes behind me, her smile fades and has on what they call a bitch face.

 As soon as the door closes behind me, her smile fades and has on what they call a bitch face