𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

[ Author's POV ]

"Do you want to watch porn with me? Oh wait, I think you might have seen this particular one

"Do you want to watch porn with me? Oh wait, I think you might have seen this particular one. I've already seen this one too. But I want to watch it with you—after-all, you're the star of this film."

"BamBam." Another man stepped forward from behind the man taunting Reina. "Who died and made you king?"

"You were taking way too long, bro," BamBam nagged. "I was getting too excited."

"It doesn't mean you go ahead without my orders," the unidentified man scoffed at his partner. "And what's with the projector? Stop with your theatrics and turn that shit off." The man stepped forward into the light, revealing his handsome face.

BamBam obeyed, shutting down the video projector

BamBam obeyed, shutting down the video projector. The handsome man dressed in a suit with thick silver chains around his neck, glanced over at the terrified Reina. His menacing aura only made her mortified than she already was.

"Haruno Reina," he spoke, looking down at her, "What a beautiful name befitting for a beautiful face like yours." He paused for a moment. "I apologize, let me introduce myself. My name is Jackson. Wang Jackson. My friend here is—"

"BamBam!" He smiled and threw up a peace sign.

Jackson deeply exhaled, annoyed by BamBam's mischief attitude. "You're probably confused, but don't worry we won't hurt you—well, unless said otherwise."

Jackson walked over to Reina, squatted to meet her eye level. "We personally work for Mr. Jeon Jungkook. He had ordered us to investigate a particular matter." He glance up at the black screen projector, "I guess you can already tell that you're here because we were able to recover that deleted message."

Terror washed over Reina, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck.

Jackson's eyes glazed in admiration. "Damn, you're really are one beautiful woman. No wonder Jungkook is so in-love with you."