𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

"So all this time you two were dating? And Justin is actually Jeon Jungkook

"So all this time you two were dating? And Justin is actually Jeon Jungkook...your boss?"

My mother looks from me to Jungkook. I gulp in nervousness, hoping she believes it. Jungkook squeezes my hand tighter, as if he knows I'm nervous.

"Why didn't you just say so!?" She bursts in joy. "All this time I was thinking you were too introverted to talk to any boys."

I glare at my mom to stop embarrassing me, but I feel a sudden relief that she believes it. But I can see a smirk on Jungkook's face.

Suddenly my mother hugs him in excitement, almost in tears. "Please, take care of my daughter well. She can be a little bit stubborn but she is sweet and good person. Always has been even when she was a kid. I hope you can make her happy."

"Ms. Haruno!" A voice shouts and I come back to reality.

"Uh yes?"

"Mr. Jeon has been calling you in his office."

He's here? I glance over at my phone and see multiple text messages from him.

Oh shit.

I was so lost in my thoughts about last night's dinner at Jeon residence. Jungkook had later dropped me home and we told my mother together. Last night was my final night with my mother before I move into his penthouse. I've been stressing about that and the fact that I've lied to my mother.

I shrug of my stress, grab my bag like he had instructed in his chain of texts and quickly run towards Jungkook's office.

I knock before I enter in. Jungkook is at the sofa, looking like he just woke up. He's not even dress professionally, with his black shirt and jean jacket. I can't believe this is really the co-CEO of HYBE.

 I can't believe this is really the co-CEO of HYBE