𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

[ Reina's POV ]

He's sleeping so sweetly

The head maid, Ahn, was assigned to wake him but I asked if I could go do it myself. I heard he wasn't feeling too well and had a slight fever. I grab the damp towel from the basin filled with cool water and squeeze the excess water off. I turn to him and gently swift his bangs to the side and place the cloth onto his expose forehead.

His eyes slowly open with a disgruntled groan and mumbles, "Reina?"

"Good morning." I beam a smile.

He grabs the cloth off his forehead and rubs sleep off his eyes, then straighten himself up.

"I heard you weren't feeling well. I think you should just stay home."

"No, I'm fine now," he says, with a sleepy voice. "I took some medications last night."

"You sure?" I say with great concern. "What if you stay home just for today? You've been overworking yourself. Your health should always come first, you know."

"Aww. How cute. You're that worried for me?"

"Of course I am. I'm your future wife. I want to make sure you're always healthy. So please stop with your smoking too. You're only killing your lungs. What if you get lung cancer? What if you die young," my voice increasingly grows dramatically, "Our future kids will lose their dad too early!"

"Kids huh..." his eyes looking at me in a sudden daze and tucks my hair behind my ear, "You're already thinking about kids..."

I couldn't utter a word, captivated from the sudden softness in his eyes and voice

"And don't you worry about me," he handsomely smiles, "I eat well and I work out too. I think you're the one who's sick," he lightly teases and suddenly a concerning look crosses his face, "You're the one who's underweight."