𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

"My condolences on your loss, Mr

"My condolences on your loss, Mr. Jeon." I stand timid, hands behind my back, almost shaking in-front of Jungkook's father. His eyes are intimidating to look at. I couldn't help but gulp in nervousness. No wonder he's the boss of a mafia and CEO of HYBE. His whole aura screams power.

He is sitting back onto his chair with his legs crossed, dressed in a black suit. There's a lit Cuban cigar in his hand. "You can call me abeonim." His voice is deep and authoritative. "I brought you here to my home office because I've heard you were doing well at the training grounds."

Uh...

"Your shooting and fighting skills are quite extraordinary for someone who has no experience." He takes his cigar to his mouth and draws in the smoke. "You have natural talent. I don't think I've seen any woman fight like that."

Um...

"We used to have three female members in Bangtan, once a upon a time. Two of which were my nieces and," he pauses shortly but his face is still emotionless, "My daughter."

Right...Jungkook had a sister.

He takes another puff of his cigar before he places it down onto the ashtray. "I want you to consider joining my mafia—BTS."

What?

Wait...what?!!

Me?

"You're a sharp shooter and already a highly skilled fighter with only a few training. Can you imagine the level you can attain if you continue to train with BTS."

I stare at him blankly but internally I'm panicking.

"I see great potential in you, Reina," he continues, eyes piercing through me. "The only thing that you need to work on, are your emotions."

I remain quiet.

"You see," he clears his throat, "I would prefer my son marrying into an elite family. But now that I put some thought into this, I think you might actually be of good use despite your background. You could actually be an asset to the family with those natural skills of yours."

No.

No, no, no. No.