𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Reina, stop being a prude," my obnoxious classmate scoffs

"Reina, stop being a prude," my obnoxious classmate scoffs. Him and his friends surrounds, blocking me to go to class. "You should tag along with us tonight."

I keep a brave face on, not trying to show any fear or panic. Even after turning him down, this guy keeps harassing me. I have no interest in him whatsoever. But as I glance around at the emptiness back area of my campus, my panic increases inside me.

I hold my breath in and brush past them, hoping they just let me leave.

"You're really going to ignore me," he presses me onto the nearby wall.

"I can tell she's still a virgin," one of his friends says, laughing so loudly.

"Honestly, give it to her tonight," another one says.

"No," the man holding me says with a vicious look in his eyes, looking down at my chest. "I think we all should take turns and give it to her."

"Leave her alone," a deep voice says out of no where. Almost immediately I can see the fear in these boys eyes. The voice belonged to Kim Taehyung. The guy in one of my classes.

"You boys are pathetic," Taehyung scoffs

"You boys are pathetic," Taehyung scoffs. "There's a reason why the girl turned you down."

The boys harassing me becomes completely silent as if they have become the prey to a predator, all shaking in fear.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly turns completely dark. "Touch her again, and I swear I will end your life."

"You really think you're all that, huh?!" The man tries to challenge him, even though I can tell he's scared.

"No, I don't think I am," Taehyung flatly says, calm and unbothered. "But if you try to bother her again, then I'll show you, that maybe I am all that."

The man glares at him, but his boys pulls him back and drags him out of the scene. I think they all can sense that Taehyung was ready to fight them.