𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

FEW DAYS LATER

"Girl, HYBE is the most powerful company in South Korea, and you came dress like you're homeless," the man with make-up on, and chic style tells me

"Girl, HYBE is the most powerful company in South Korea, and you came dress like you're homeless," the man with make-up on, and chic style tells me. His name is Wonhae, one of the managers of HYBE.

I giggle from how he exaggerates his facial expressions. "I've only been working for a few days. My first pay check is in two days."

"Are you like...poor?" Wonhae looks at me weirdly. "Ugh, I'll e-transfer you some money. Because this fit is not it. My grandmother dresses better than you. Do you not see the girls here at work? They all dress like they're on a fashion runway. But of course, I'm the best dress here."

I laugh again. He's quite a character. "Thank you for your offer, but I can't do that to you...sir?"

He gasps with exaggeration. "Sir? Did you just call me sir?"

Uh...

"I'm offended."

Is he...gay?

"I'm gay," he proudly says. "Everyone knows that here. Because HYBE is an inclusive company, accepting of any race, gender, religion, and sexuality."

"But most of the girls here apply to get close to thy Kim Taehyung," he places his hand on his hip. "But since Jeon Jungkook is now co-CEO, I won't be surprise at the amount of application HYBE is going to get."

"What was your reason for applying?" He asks me, chewing aggressively on his gum.

"Um to be honest, I just applied to many companies," I tell him, "But fortunately an outstanding company like HYBE gave me this opportunity and hired me."

"I know we all want to be here for Kim Taehyung," he blurts.

His eyes widens, starring behind me and quickly fixes his hair. "Oh my gosh it's Mr. Jeon. Do I look cute?"

I turn around to see Jungkook from a distance, walking towards his office.

"Reina," Wonhae nudges me, "Shouldn't you go tell him that the chairman is coming by any second now."

I quickly rush towards Jungkook but he already gets inside his office. Dammit.

A feeling of dread sweeps over me as I knock on his door. This would be my first time entering his office. He is barely even here so I'm surprised that he came in today.