𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

|| Often ||
Infatuated by the fame status

If I had her, you can have her,
Man, it don't matter
I'm never sour, I'm just smokin' somethin' much louder
She asked me if I do this every day, I said, "Often"

Baby, I can make that pussy rain, often
_______________________

[ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

The arrogant man flashes his eight pack abs and all the girls in the night club erupts in cheers and excitement

Enticing. Yet Mysterious. And so damn sexually attractive. The man every girl in Seoul are so obsessed with—Jeon Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jieun takes a sip of her alcoholic drink. "Even his name itself sounds so damn hot."

Jungkook takes his seat beside this man that he's been with all night. I think his name is Jin. They both watch scantily-clad woman on stage, dancing away to the sensual music of The Weeknd.

 They both watch scantily-clad woman on stage, dancing away to the sensual music of The Weeknd

I glance away from him as I take a small sip of my drink that my friends ordered for me. My throat burns and I grimace from the after-taste of alcohol.

"I just can't believe we even got into his club tonight," Hanna shrieks with excitement. "It's the most popular in Seoul and hard to get in but here we are."

"Reina, are you okay?" Jieun waves her hand in-front me to get my attention. "You look like you don't want to be here."

"Huh? Uh n-no, I do," I lied. "I was just thinking about my job interview tomorrow."

"Lighten up, Reina," Jieun utters, "Let's have fun tonight since we just finally graduated university."