𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 🔞

|| Earned It ||
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩
𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘴
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦,
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
_______________________

"Sir, come with us." Two tall security guards had approached Kang.

"What?" Kang rasps. "What for?"

"The owner himself wants you out of the club."

"What?" He scoffs. "Jeon Jungkook?"

I glance over to where Jungkook was standing but is no where to be seen.

"Mr. Song Kang," the guard's voice becomes threatening, "We can do this the easy way as we escort you out the backdoor. Or we can take you by force."

"What?" Jieun gasps, looking at the two guards. "What did he do?"

"Miss we suggest you stay out of this and continue on with your night."

I quickly step in as the situation escalates. "Um sir—"

"Reina, it's fine," Kang cuts me off. "I'll go." He arrogantly stands up, glaring at the two guards and begins to walk away. The two guards follow right behind him.

Jieun looks at me with a worried look and I stare back, not really knowing what to do. But out of no where Jieun runs after Kang.

"Jieun!" I call her out. She disappears into the direction of Kang.

I get up in a panic and run after her. I brush past sweaty bodies. I catch up to see Jieun walking out the back exit. I quickly run towards her and push through the back doors. A cool breeze brushes my skin. My body shivering from the cold of the night. The back area of the club is filled with luxury cars.

"We will leave!" Jieun shouts at the two guards, "But I just want to know what my friend here did wrong!"

"If you want to know so bad, speak to the boss," one guard says harshly, silencing Jieun.

"Your friend is lucky he only got thrown out," the other guard tells her. "So I suggest you go to your car and leave."

"Look, I'm complying to your orders to leave," Kang steps in as he grabs the collar to the guard. "But you don't speak to my friend like that. Do you know who the fuck I am?"

"Mr. Song Kang," a voice coldly says. We turn our heads to see Jungkook walking towards us with a dark sinister aura surrounding him. "I'd appreciate it if you don't speak to my guards like that." He stands tall and scary before Kang. "Do you know who I am?"

Kang immediately let's go of the man's collar but his face remains cold. "C'mon Jieun," he takes her hand, "Let's go."

"Wait," she pulls him back. "Rei, come with us." She glares at Jungkook but her face becomes concern when she turns to me. "We'll take you home, Reina. This whole thing is so stupid. Like what the actual fuck?" She frowns, folding her arms. "I have a feeling it's because I didn't give Jungkook what he wanted."