𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

"Please don't leave me!" My eyes snaps wide open, gasping for air, as I finally awaken from the vivid dream. But relieved to see the white high ceiling of my room.

I lay still, trying to calm the emotions as if that painful dream was real. But as I stare up my room of the Jeon mansion, I knew it was nothing but a dream.

I still have the chance to let Jungkook know the truth before that dream becomes a reality.

I sigh in relief and slowly sit straight up. My eyes catches a person to my left sitting onto the sofa.

Jungkook?

He lays reading a book, looking cozy in his black hoodie. My heart erupts in joy seeing him after that horrific nightmare of him leaving me.

My body jolts out of bed, anxious and excited to see him.

This is my chance.

Just tell him.

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook I—"

"Oh good morning, Haruno!"

Jimin.

"Someone's not too happy to see me. I'm hurt. I thought we were best friends."

My heart drops as I stumble back. My mind reeling and body fills up with overwhelming emotions.

"W-where's..." I say weakly, but in my heart I kind of already knew, "Where's...Jungkook?"

"Damn. That hurts. I'm the one here all night with you, never leaving your side and not even a, 'Good morning, oppa'?"

I don't answer. My mind engulfs in flashes of that realistic dream.

"I'm just playing with you, Haruno," Jimin flashing his usual charming and warm smile. "But to answer your question, I was hoping you would actually be the one to tell me."

Huh?

Those flashes becomes more vivid, and my brain slowly piecing everything together until finally coming to a realization.

No...

It was real.

I feel like I'm going to faint, as I stumble backwards falling onto my butt, on the side of the bed.

"Woah!" Jimin rushes over to me. "Here drink some water."

I take the glass of water he handed over, only taking a small sip.

"Sorry, it's my fault. I shouldn't have said that, especially since you just woke up."