𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

[ 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Someone's looking like they got laid last night

"Someone's looking like they got laid last night." I take my seat at the kitchen table with the boys. There's an immediate smirk on Jungkook's face, so I must be right.

All the boys are here except Taehyung, who had to take care of business in Itaewon.

"Where's Reina?" I asks.

"Yeah," Namjoon glances at his watch, "Reina should have been down here by now."

"Maybe she overslept," Jin suggests, with food in his mouth. "Should we get a maid to wake her up?"

"No," Jungkook blurts. "There's no need. I want her to sleep in."

I couldn't help but smirk knowing damn well he really did get laid. "No wonder you're in such a good mood this morning."

The boys chuckle and there's a big grin on Jungkook's face. It's rare seeing him like this.

"Anyways," Jungkook clears his throat. "Now that all of you are here, I need to talk to you boys about something important."

Hoseok gasps. "You're gonna be a father!"

"What?!" Jin's mouth drops. "No way!"

"Damn, that was quick," Namjoon mutters under his breath.

"Aish Jungkookah!" I look at Jungkook wide-eyed. I couldn't believe it.

"No, I'm not a father just yet," he smirks.

There's a look of relief in everyone's face. Except Yoongi, who's just eating his breakfast, not paying any attention.

"Valentine's day is tomorrow," Jungkook blurts.

Everyone becomes quiet and all of us staring at him blankly.

"Uh..." there's a look of regret on his face from our reaction, "So what do I do? Do I gotta do something for Reina? Or it's not a big deal?"

All of us continue to blink our eyes, not saying a word. I'm just shock he's talking about Valentine's Day. He's not the type to care about that kind of stuff. Is this really Jungkook?

"You guys are fucking useless." He exhales deeply, looking annoyed.

"Of course you do something for Reina," I finally say, realizing how serious he is.

"Do I buy her flowers?" He asks with such curiosity and confusion, "And bring her out for dinner? Or do I take her to the club? What did you guys do for your girls in the past?"