𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Woah

Woah. I glance around Jungkook's penthouse as I slowly step out of the exclusive elevator that only opens to this floor. This place is massive. It feels so futuristic and luxurious—made for a CEO.

I stare out ahead into the open view of the city. It feels like a different world up here.

"Welcome!" A middle-aged woman greets me.

I bow down to greet her back. "Hello, I'm Haruno Reina."

"Ah yes, nice to meet you," she replies with a friendly smile, "I'm Mina, the housekeeper."

"Nice to meet you, Mina."

"Jungkook isn't home but he asked me to show you around," she gestures for me to follow her as she walks towards the living room area, "It's a two floored penthouse. Upstairs are the rooms."

My eyes wander around in awe of how spacious it is and it's only him living here.

"Jimin actually lives just below."

Immediately my attention is caught from her words. Damn. They must be really close.

"Jimin and Jungkook are inseparable," she giggles. "They're like brothers. Whenever Jungkook is actually home, Jimin is always over."

I tensely smile. "I'm assuming Taehyung lives in this building too?"

"No," her smile fades. "Although, they're step-brothers, the two don't really...get along."

Yeah, I can tell. Whenever they're in the same room, there's always tension. Sometimes they don't even acknowledge each other.

"Jungkook is hardly here at his home," she continues, "He is usually at his father's home since the main office is there. So he ends up just staying the night there."

So what's the point of him getting a penthouse when no one lives here?

"He had moved out his family home when Taehyung had moved in. But Taehyung doesn't live there anymore. It's just Mr. Jeon Mansu and his wife. But Jungkook and all his boys take over the house most of the time."

"Mina, don't you get scared by yourself here?" I blurt. I just had to ask. Now that I look around how expansive this place is with no one occupying it, I would get a little scared here.