𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒 🔞

|| EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT ||
This chapter can be skipped if uncomfortable.
════════════════════════

[ Author's POV ]

Jungkook stood behind Reina, arms wrapped around her

Jungkook stood behind Reina, arms wrapped around her. The sudden overwhelming need to be close to her, he rested his head on the crook of her neck. His warm embrace made her feel so comforted, protected, and loved.

Both stood out the balcony facing the Italian city of Verona—often referred to as the city of love due to its connection to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. It's known for being the setting of the tragic love story of two young lovers from feuding families. Despite the fictional tragedy, the city has an ambience of romance.

"Is something bothering you?" Reina took notice of the half empty glass of whiskey placed onto the bar cart, stacked with all kinds of expensive liquor.

"Hm?" Jungkook broke off from his reverie.

"You've suddenly became quiet after you told me your life story," she glanced over at him with concern, "and plus that's your third glass of whiskey."

"I'm perfectly fine," he stammered, "I'm just so appreciative of this moment, babe."

A sudden handsome smile grew on his face. "I'm in Italy. With this beautiful view. Holding the most beautiful woman in my arms. There's nothing that could bother me at this moment. Everything I need is here."

A flutter rippled in her stomach, as her heart filled up with warmth and love. She knew she was the only one who got this loving side of Jeon Jungkook.

"And don't worry I'm not drunk...yet." He slightly chuckled to himself.

She turned her focus back onto the lively city streets, immersing herself back into the peaceful loving silence in his embrace.

Jungkook held her close to his chest, inhaled her sweet warm scent. This moment was pure blissed. But there was one more thing to make this moment so perfect. A smirked curled on his face with the sudden sexual thoughts of Reina. Desire began to fill his blood and rushed down to the tip of his cock. The things he wanted to do to her.

Jungkook's lips warmed her shoulders while his fingertips began to caress her body so gently and passionately. "Baby, I want you," he whispered close to her ear, "I want you so bad right now."

Reina's body stiffen and cheeks flushed, almost like a teenage school girl being touched for the very first time. But the moment she felt the semi-stiffness of his cock rising against her ass, a strange flicker of excitement that mingled with a hint of nervousness rushed through her.