𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎 🔞

"Sorry, my date is kinda shy and gets a bit nervous meeting new people." Mackenyu gently grabs my shoulders directing me to face Jungkook.

"Uh," I clear the lump in my throat, "H-hello..."

Jungkook sharply says, "She's your date, you say?"

"Uhm no-"

"Yes," Mackenyu cuts me off, "I know, she's a real beauty isn't she?"

Jungkook's gaze is still on me. My face flushing red. "Yes, she truly is." He smirks. "Well, nice to meet you, Rein. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"It's Reina," Mackenyu corrects him.

"Yes, I know."

"Uh...Okay...." Mackenyu says awkwardly, looking between me and Jungkook, then a chuckle slips out. "Whatever you say, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook's eyes never leaves mine as I finally say, "N-nice to meet you too...sir."

"Did you bring your girl with you tonight?" Mackenyu asks him, completely oblivious of what's happening, "I was hoping I would meet her tonight."

A wicked smile appears on Jungkook's lips. "My girl? Oh, she's definitely here alright."

"Really? Where is she?"

Eyes still remains on me as Jungkook says, "She's around here somewhere. But I do hope she's being a good girl and not with...some guy. Especially a lousy ass guy who isn't even near my level. Because that would be quite an insult towards me and a complete embarrassment."

I want to disappear.

Mackenyu laughs. "Yeah, you gotta be careful. These old men here are all billionaires, lets not hope your girl is into that kind of stuff. My ex girl did me dirty like that."

Dumbass. He's talking about you!

Jungkook clears his throat. "Well, that shit won't happen to me. And you should have punished that ex girl of yours. Letting her know who's boss. Women like her should know her place. They can't be getting away with shit like that without suffering serious consequences."