𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐 🔞

[ Jungkook's POV ]

I knock louder and harder, shaking the door. With great irritation, I shout, "Rein! I'm getting pissed off now! Open the damn door!"

"I said no! No means no! Do you not understand Korean?!"

"Rein, I swear to God I'll kick open this door."

"Then do it! I hope you break your foot!"

"Son of a—" I pause, and inhale deeply trying to compose myself

"Son of a—" I pause, and inhale deeply trying to compose myself. She's really testing my patience.

"You don't think I'm being serious?!" I shout again, this time backing up about to kick open the door.

"Sir!" Two butlers who were watching the whole thing, immediately holds me back. "Sir! No! Please relax! Even if you were to kick the door, it will not break. You're only going to hurt yourself."

"Then I'll shoot it open." I search inside my jacket but no gun is found. UGH.

"Sir...please go rest. You're clearly not in the right state of mind. If you were to shoot, you could potentially hurt Ms. Haruno on the other side."

My entire body is seething in anger.

"Rein! If you don't open this door right now...you won't see me again. I won't give you any of time, ever again. You will barely see me."

"Thank you for your consideration. That sounds great! And it's not like you give me much of your time anyways. So it won't make a difference in my life! If anything I'll be much happier!"

Everyone from maids to butlers stifle a laugh behind me. I glare at them and they're quick to to stop and continue on their work. I glance back at the door, boiling with frustration.

"Fine!" I give up, "Have it your way! In the end it's you who'll be begging for my attention."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!"

Muffled laughter erupts behind me again. I keep my gaze at the door.

This woman. Does she really think I'd beg for her?! It's supposed to be the other way around. She's crazy if she think I'd be the one doing the begging here. Whatever. She's gonna eventually let this go and come running back to me. I got important matters to worry about.

***

[ Reina's POV ]

It's late in the afternoon of the next day. But I didn't go down for breakfast to avoid seeing Jungkook after what happened last night. The nerve for him to be mad at me for just needing my space. Of course, I didn't want to see him. I know I'll eventually will but not now. I might burst out crying in-front of him. I need my time to digress, before facing him.