SEVEN- The One with Free Porn

The One About Millie

Original Episode: Season 4 Episode 17

Chapter Seven- The One with Free Porn

A/N: This chapter is not edited yet, please ignore any mistakes will be fixed soon as possible. This is just a filler chapter to catch you up on some things and gives you time to catch up into the story before it gets deeper. ;) I know I am a little rusty but here is the first chapter back, it's going to get better.

 ;) I know I am a little rusty but here is the first chapter back, it's going to get better

---

In Chandler and Joey's apartment, Mr. Treeger was in the bathroom fixing a stopped-up drain in the shower. Chandler and Millie were cuddled up in his chair watching tv. His arms wrapped around her as her legs draped over him along the chair.

"Oh mann!"

Chandler and Millie shared a look, looking towards the bathroom. Then Joey emerged from his bedroom to see what the irritating man was yelling about. "What is that?" The young brown-haired person's face fell, pointing towards the bathroom in the apartment. "Treeger's snaking the shower drain." Chandler explained to his friend, Joey sits beside the two in his own chair, sitting on the remote causing the channel to change.

The tv went from Baywatch to two people making out. Joey stood up quickly.

"Whoa! Is this porn?" Joey asked, Millie groaned looking towards Joey direction. "What did I do? I must have hit something on the remote?" Joey explained picking up the remote, Millie tried to grab it from him as he pulled back.

"Joey, I'd rather not watch porn in front of my boyfriend and my boyfriend's best friend, with our maintenance guy in the bathroom."

"Do we even pay for this?" Chandler asked genuinely confused, Millie turned him slowly. "You two watch porn together?" Millie rubbed her temple, turning back towards Joey. The two standing in the middle of the room, when Chandler's face went bright red.

"No-no, we didn't even pay our cable bill—maybe this is how they punish us." Chandler explained, then realized his next mistake, he told Millie they did not even pay a bill. Millie pivoted her head quickly, Chandler sunk in the chair, the 'porn' still playing in the background.

Let us just say it was getting interesting.

"Chandler, you two didn't even pay your damn cable bill?" She exclaimed, a little anger in her for her boyfriend being irresponsible, she sighed, looking at the tv. "I do not see how you guys like this, can you please turn it off?"

Mr. Treeger emerged from the bathroom talking away about what was going on with the boy's shower drain, looking down cleaning his tools. He then quickly looks up from the tv, baffled at what he just sees.