one

01, THE ONE AFTER ROSS SAID RACHEL

01,
THE ONE AFTER ROSS SAID RACHEL

At Ross and Emily's wedding, the two looked at each other in shock of what just came out of Ross's mouth.

Rachel.

The wedding guest sat there awkwardly staring at the couple. Ross cleared his throat realizing his mistake. "Emily. I take the Emily." Ross awkwardly smiled as the minister looked between the two. "Uh... shall I go on?" The minister wondered out loud to Emily, who looked distraught. Millie glanced over at Chandler who was still in shock himself.

"At least we got to go to London." Millie whispered.

Emily took a moment gaining a smile whether fake or not. "Yes. Do go on." The minster clearing his throat, opening back his bible. "I think we'd better start over, I Ross..."

"I Ross..."

"Take the EM-IL-Y." The minister spelled out; Ross glared at the minister hard.

"Emily." He chuckles causally shrugging his shoulders. " Like there would be anyone else." Emily just stared him down as the situation was just getting more awkward. The minster continued the wedding ceremony. "As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."

"As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do us part. Really I do Emily." The minister then asks for the rings handing the rings to the two. The minster then continues, "Emily, place this ring on Ross's hand as a symbol of your bond everlasting. Emily jammed the ring on Ross's finger.

"I think she may have heard Ross say Rachel." Chandler sarcastic comment caused Millie to playfully hit his leg with the tip of her heel.

Chandler tried to hide his pain from the sharp heel, lowering his body down. Surely no one would notice, everyone was focused on the guy who said the wrong name at the wedding.

"Ross, place this ring on Emily's hand as a symbol of the love that encircles you forever." Ross placed the ring on Emily's ring finger. He then continues to end the ceremony, "Ross and Emily have made their declaration and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife."

"Yay!" Ross celebrated to try and lighten the whole mood.

"You may now kiss this bride." Ross goes into kiss her as she instantly rejects him. His many failed attempts finally ended him placing a kiss on her cheek.

"This is worse than we he married the lesbian." Mr. Geller commented quietly.

"That went very well." Millie commented watching the new married couple smile at each other. "So not gonna cause any problems."