fourteen- The One With The Apology

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

----

It was a Saturday morning, very early in the morning for Millie

It was a Saturday morning, very early in the morning for Millie. Thanksgiving was coming up and Ryan was moving in with her. It was around 7 o'clock in the morning and Millie got up to help Ryan move in. The fight they had a couple nights back was rough, and really their actually first fight. Millie knew something deep inside of her that Ryan did not mean any of it, she kept repeating to herself through out her sleepless nights, 'he did not mean any of it, he was just hurt or maybe scared.'

Millie turned her coffee pot on, perking her coffee for her and Ryan. As her coffee perked she changed into clothes for the day, comfortable clothes to be more exact. She then heard a knock at her door as she prayed it was not Chandler. She walked over slowly to her door as she then asked, "Who is it?" It was slient for a moment which scared Millie. "It's Joey..." The voice mumbled as she sighed in relief walking to the door. "Hi Joey, you okay?" Millie asked as Joey leaned against her wall still in his pj's as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I wanted to make sure you were okay y'know? Have not heard from in awhile." He said as Millie gave him a warm smile as he continued, "We heard you and Ryan fighting and it seemed pretty rough."

"Joey that is so sweet of you, but everything is fine.. I am fine," She told him, "Ryan is actually moving in today and I am going to talk to him some more today about what happened last night." "Well, I am glad you are okay, but I am actually going to go back to bed!" Joey said as Millie laughed shutting the door. She grabbed a coffee cup down pouring herself cup as her home phone ringed. She sipped her coffee, cringing because she realized she forgot sugar as she picked up her phone. "Hello." "Hi, Mil, it's Ryan.." He mumbled as she laid her coffee cup down as she heard him sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, actually great because I am going to be living with you now," He said as she smiled, "I-I wanted to apoliogize, I don't have control on over who you should hang out with. I was just scared y'know? You know what, let's invite your friends tonight over for dinner! Or even out, on me! I want to say I am sorry." Millie smiled as she was happy that what she was thinking Ryan would do was right. "That sounds so great, Ryan. I will tell them later on today." She told Ryan as he smiled over the phone with her as he sipped his coffee he had. "Look, I am about to leave in a few mintues, I will see you soon, babe." She blushed at the nickname, giggling.