twenty-five- The One Where They All Find Out

SEASON ONE FINALE

"Oh my God.."

---

Millie was cleaning her paint brushes as Ryan came out of their room buttoning up his shirt. He ran his fingers through his hair wrapping his arms around her neck as she smiled turning the sink off.

"Hey Ryan.." she mumbled as she turned around to face him as she looked up at him. "Yeah babe? Everything okay?" he asked her in a concern tone as she nodded.

"Yeah, I just know you have been really busy lately and you-you know, I was wondering if," Millie paused for a moment as she just sighed as she asked him, "If we could go do something?"

Ryan cupped her cheeks, "I am so sorry I have been so busy with this position for this show, how about tomorrow I take you out? Just me and you, how does that sound?" He asked her as she nodded he pecked her lips, tucking a loose piece of her hair behind her ear. "I will pick you up at Central Perk tomorrow at 7PM since I have to stop there anyways to drop off paperwork to my agent.." Ryan told her as he smiled picking up his papers leaving to head to work.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---

At Central Perk, everyone is there as Ross was showing pictures of Ben to the group.

"And here is little Ben nodding off.." Ross said pointing at the picture as Monica just 'awed.' "Aw, look at Aunt Monica's little boy!" Monica squealed taking the picture from Ross looking at it.

"Oh, look, he's got Ross's haircut.." Phoebe said as Ross's face fell as Rachel took the picture from Monica. "Oh my God, is he just the sweetest thing? You just must wanna kiss him all over!" Rachel asked Ross just stared at Rachel for a moment,

"That would be nice." He mumbled quietly as Millie hit him in the back of the head as Chandler made a 'pfft' noise.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing, just a little extra air in my mouth, Pftttt," Chandler said walking over to wear Joey was sitting as he was looking at his check. "Hey Chan, can you help me out here, I promise I will pay you back." Joey asked Chandler showing him the check.

"Oh, yeah right," Chandler said, "Okay, including the waffles last week, now you owe me ,17 jillion dollars."

"I will, really, I will pay you back this time."

Chandler sighed handing him some money. "Well, I am helping out down at N.Y.U Med School with some, research..." Joey mumbled as Ross looked over from Rachel. "What kind of research?" Ross asked Joey.

"You know, science."

"Science? Yeah, I think I have heard of that," Ross said as everyone got into the conversation. "It's fertility study.." Joey mumbled as Rachel laughed.