sixteen-The One With the 'Hot' Brother

"He is stupid hot

"He is stupid hot."

                        ---

At Monica and Rachel's everyone sat around as Ross entered the apartment

At Monica and Rachel's everyone sat around as Ross entered the apartment. "Guys?" Ross said as everyone turned to him, "There's a somebody I'd like you to meet." A monkey then jumps on his shoulder. "OH! He is so cute!" Millie exclaimed jumping up on the couch.

"W-wait, what is that?" Monica asked, pointing to the monkey on her brother's shoulder. " 'That' would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?" Ross questioned as Millie stood up, squealing going over to Marcel.

"He is so cute! Hiiiii!" She said as Ross smiled at Millie. "No, no, I don't." Monica stated as Millie was petting Marcel. "Oh, he is so precious! Where did you get him?"

"My friend Bethel rescued him from the lab." He told Rachel as Marcel went to Millie's shoulder as she squealed. "Take.the. Monkey. Away. From. Millie." Chandler stated as he then continued, "Before she has a heart attack." Ross took the monkey as Millie pouted sitting beside Chandler. "You're such a child!" Chandler told her as she turned to him slowly. "You can not talk, Mr. 'I shower with a rubber ducky!'" She said to him as he gasped.

"His name is Quaky!"

"Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?" Monica asked him crossing her arms.

"Yeah I mean, it's been kind of quiet since Carol left, so.," Ross told as Monica questioned his sanity. "Why don't you just get a roommate?" Monica asked him. "Nah, I dunno," He said looking at Marcel, "I think you reach a certain age, having a roommate is kind of pathe- sorry that's 'pathet' which is Sanskrit for 'really cool way to live.'"

----

Millie sat in her stool painting her canvas. She had soft music playing as Baywatch played on her TV. Millie cleaned her brushes as Ryan walked in. "Hello." He said smirking, pecking her lips as she smiled taking her apron off, "What are you working on?"

"Oh restarting my work, this is a canvas of a girl ice skating on Christmas Eve." She told him as he smiled. "I love it, is Phoebe singing at Central Perk today?" He asked as she nodded washing her hands. "Yes, we need to be leaving soon if we are going to catch her show!" She stated as she grabbed her coat putting in on.

"Let me grab my coat!"

--

"So you guys, I am doing all new material tonight. I have twelve new songs about my mother's suicide and one about a snowman." Phoebe shared with the others. "Might wanna open with the snowman," Chandler said as Millie got up. "I am going to the bathroom."

Ryan turned towards the friends.

"So do you guys have the plans for Millie's surprise birthday party tomorrow?" Ryan asked them. "We do, after this, we are going back to buy decorations while you guys have your fancy dinner tomorrow we will decorate," Monica said to him as she smiled. "Great, she is going to love this! She loves surprises and she is not expecting a thing." Ryan told him as Millie came out of the bathroom as Joey entered Central Perk.

"Hey, Joey!"

"So how did it go?"

"Ah, I didn't get it!" Joey mumbled as everyone frowned. "Oh, I am so sorry Joey," Ryan said, "I will try and get you a new audition." Joey smiled at him as Ryan patted his shoulder. "Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay! Wooh!" Rachel said into the microphone. Phoebe took the microphone, "Thanks hi, um, I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year." She then started to sing,

"I made a man with eyes of coal, and a smile so bewitchin', How was I supposed to know that mom was dead in the kitchen?"

---

"That was depressing," Ryan said as Millie plugged their tree up as Millie just laughed. "We are going over to help Monica decorate for Christmas." She said as Ryan nodded.

"Someone is turning 22 tomorrow."

Millie rolled her eyes playfully as they headed to Monica's.

Millie and Ryan walked into Monica's and Rachel's apartment. "Come here, Marcel. Sit here." Ross told his monkey as Millie and Ryan started to help with the tree. "Pheebs, I can not believe he has not kissed you yet. I mean God, by my sixth date with Paolo, I mean he had already named both my breasts," Rachel said as everyone turned to her, "Oh, did I just share too much?"

"Just a smidge."

"I think it's romantic, how slow he is going."

"Me too" Phoebe agreed with Millie.

Soon there was a knock at the door as Monica went to the door. She opened it seeing a handsome man. "ooh, hello." She said as he smiled as she cleared her throat, "Sorry, um, do you need anything?" "Yes, my sister, Millie, where is her apartment?" He asked as Millie turned seeing her brother.

"Tyler?"

"Hello little sis," he said as she ran up to hug him, "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"These are my friends, Joey, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, and Chandler." She said introducing him to her friends, "And this is my boyfriend, Ryan." Tyler cleared his throat as Ryan smiled. "Nice to meet you, man." Ryan shook his hand as he shook his hand back.

"Like wise."

"Millie has told me a lot about you guys, I am excited to meet you all."

"Where are you staying?" She asked him. "With Aunt Nicole, she invited me to come see you, tomorrow is your birthday and I am staying till after Christmas." He said to his little sister.

"May I use your bathroom?" He asked Monica as she nodded pointing to it as she watched Tyler go into her bathroom. "Why did you not tell us your brother is hot!?" Monica whispered asking her as Millie just snickered. "Because first off, he is my brother, which would be weird to think he is hot, Mon." She told her sarcastically as Monica huffed.

"He is stupid hot."

Millie started to decorate again as Ryan's phone started to ring. "Hello," he said as Millie heard a muffle of a voice on the phone but could not make it out, "Yeah, I will be there." He hung the phone up looking over at Millie. "I have to run, my agent needs me." he said kissing her cheek as he smiled as everyone waved saying goodbye to him.

Millie started to decorate again as her brother exited the bathroom as he offered his help they accepted. Chandler stared at Millie stretching up to put the ornament on the top area of the tree. "You havin' trouble?" He asked her as she glanced over at him jumping getting it on the tree as he laughed.

"At least I do not have a rubber ducky name Quaky."

comments?