TWO-The One With Millie's Date

•••••TWO-THE ONE WITH MILLIE'S BOYFRIEND•••••[SEASON THREE EPISODE TWO] THE ONE WHERE NO ONE IS READY—————————————————At Rachel's and Monica's apartment, everyone was getting ready for the banquet, Ross's big event at the museum

•••••
TWO-THE ONE WITH MILLIE'S BOYFRIEND
•••••
[SEASON THREE EPISODE TWO] THE ONE WHERE NO ONE IS READY
—————————————————
At Rachel's and Monica's apartment, everyone was getting ready for the banquet, Ross's big event at the museum. "All right they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider." Joey stated, holding up a glass filled with a faded color yellow drink.

"Taste it." Chandler demanded, Joey turned the glass up, cringing. "Yep, it's fat." He slammed it on the kitchen table, Chandler just laughed, with his hands in his pockets. Ross entered greeting the two boys, waving at them.

" Hey, mister tux!" Chandler smiled, seeing Ross in his tux. Ross looked at the two boys, in a state of shock, looking at his watch. "Why aren't you guys dressed?" Ross asked, Chandler looked at his watch, just shrugging. "We have an half an hour, man." Chandler spoke, Ross just sighed.

" No, four minutes ago you had a half hour, we have to be out the door attwenty to eight." Ross freaked out, Joey went to him to calm him down, letting him know they would be ready in time. "Relax Ross," Joey calmly said to him, laying his hand on Ross's shoulder, "We'll be ready. It only takes us two minutes to get dressed."

":Well, you know, I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now." Ross explained to them, the two boys just nodded, not moving from their spots. "Ok." The two said in sync as Millie walked through the door, her hair in curlers and her robe.

"Oh, Millie I was going to where the same thing." Chandler sarcastically aggravated the girl. Millie crossed her arms, staring at him. "Millie, why aren't you dressed?" Ross asked her, freaking out once more, gesturing what she was wearing.

"Ross, honey, relax. The rollers need about five more minutes left, and all I have to do is put a dress on," She explained to him, then smirked, unwrapping her arms, "I have to look good, I have a date meeting me there."

Chandler looked up fast from staring at the floor to her, Joey glanced over at him. "What's his name?" Chandler softly asked her, she sat down for a moment, just smirking.

"Ethan Rogers."

"Why do you always date guys with basic names?" Ross asked her, joking with his friend. "I don't know, Ross." She said to him, stating his name was basic as well, causing Ross's face to fall. "Anyways, he is a lawyer and he asked me out about a week ago, we went and since it went well I invited him."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Joey asked, hurt by that he did not tell her she was moving on so quickly from Chandler, but he couldn't blame her, Chandler was doing the same thing with Janice. "Well, I wanted to make sure, it worked out, you know." Millie murmured under her breath.

"I am happy for you Mil. " Chandler admitted to her, she just smiled at him.

"I'm going to go get the rollers out!"