ten-The One With The Nerd

"You were a nerd!"

---

At Monica and Rachel's apartment, Chandler, Millie, Phoebe, and Ross were sitting around as Ross was on the phone with someone. "Rachel is not here, can I take a message?" Ross asked as he listened to the other person on the line, "Alright, Casey. Is it like the baseball bat or the Sunshine Band. Okay, bye-bye."

Ross hung up the phone as he looked up at everyone, "Who is Casey?" As Phoebe answered him, "Oh some guy she met at the movies." Ross face fell as he just nodded slowly.

"Oh really? What-what does he want from her?" Ross asked everyone. "Well, I am guessing he wants to do a little dance, ya know, make a little love, well pretty much get down tonight." Chandler said sarcastically as Millie gave him a high five as she was eating popcorn with him and Phoebe.

Ross puts the message in the cupboard as he started to talk about him and Rachel,

" I don't know, I don't get, I don't get it, I mean" Ross paused for a moment,"two months ago Rachel and I were like, this close. Right now, what, I'm takin messages from guys she, she meets at the movies? I mean this, this Casey should be takin' down my messages, ya know, or, or, Rachel and I should be together and, and we should get some kind of me, message service."

Millie turned to him, "Ross you got to give it time, you also have to think about this, everything happens for a reason," She told him, "Just take this advice, if something happens it does, if something doesn't it doesn't. Everything in this world is not what you want, but what happens it happens for a reason."

"Wow Mil, thank you." Ross said holding his chest as he turned around getting a water. "You found that on the internet didn't you?" Chandler asked as Millie nodded throwing popcorn in her mouth.

"She is your lobster!" Phoebe said smiling as everyone turned to her. "Phoebe, I really do not think he wants that. It would pinch his nipples off." Millie said sarcastically as Ross held onto where his nipples would be with his shirt on.

"C'mon you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what, you can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, ya know, holding claws like. . ." Phoebe said as she cut herself off as Chandler's phone started to ring.

"Y-hello." he said as he just started to nod listening to the person on the other line, "that sounds great, I-I will let her know. Thank you." Chandler hung up looking over at Millie. "That was my boss, he would love to have you for this job." Chandler told Millie as she smiled.

"Really? Would I be good as a secretary?" Millie asked as Chandler nodded. "You will do great Mil, it will turn out great." Phoebe told her as Millie just nodded.

"When do I start?" Millie asked Chandler. "Next week." Chandler told her as she hugged Chandler. "Thank you so much!"

---

Millie was organizing her apartment a different way to get more of a different style as Joey was over helping her

. "So we put the couch's right over in this corner, this corner can be the TV area and stuff," Millie said as they moved the coffee table in front of the now moved couches as Joey was moving her record player over where the couches were, "I think we are doing great."

Joey huffed looking around as he smirked, "We did, but I could go for some lunch." Millie smiled as she ran over to the fridge as she huffed. "Well we could go get some food, go get groceries, and go shopping for my apartment."

Joey nodded giving her a thumbs up, "Food first right?" Millie laughed nodding, "Let's go see if Chandler wants to go." Millie was putting her jacket on as Joey stared for a moment.