eighteen- The One With Chandler's Mom

"Who gave you that necklace?"

--

Millie sat in her apartment with Ryan as they were watching, Dirty Dancing.

"You know they hated each other filming this movie, right?" Ryan asked her watching her draw in her sketch book. Millie nodded, shading the girl she was drawing darker.

"Who are you drawing?" He asked her as she just shrugged.

"I am not for sure, she just came to me y'know," she mumbled, "they just come to me when I am just sitting here thinking." Ryan smiled seeing a necklace around her neck that he had been seeing for the past week or two.

"Who gave you that necklace? One of the girls for Christmas or your birthday?" Ryan asked as Millie looked up at him shaking her head.

"No, Chandler-Chandler and Joey got me this sketch book," She told him laying her pencil down, "It came with the sketch book or something like that." Millie then closed her sketch book laying it on her coffee table as Ryan smiled just nodding. The two continued to watch the movie as they cuddled on the couch together.

"It is really pretty on you, Mil." He told her as she just giggled watching the movie as he began to kiss her neck.

"Ryan, I am trying to watch one of the greatest Patrick Swayze films ever." She groaned as he ignored her continuing to kiss her neck as she just rolled her eyes playfully. Millie leaned back a little on her couch as he smirked seeing he had won as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly brought their lips together as she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer. His hands slipped around her waist bringing her closer to him as he moved the kisses down her neck.

"Hey Mil-" Rachel got cut off walking into her apartment as Ryan fell off the couch as Millie jumped up. Millie and Rachel just stared at each other for a few moments as Rachel smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

"So guys, what were you two doin'?" Rachel asked with a playful grin as Ryan got up rubbing the back of his head. Millie just looked at the TV as it was towards the end of the movie where the two were dancing as she turned back to Rachel slowly.

"Watching Dirty Dancing."

"Seems like you two were doing the Dirty Dancing."

---

At Monica and Rachel's, everyone expect Ryan sat around their apartment listening to Monica and Phoebe talk about their coma guy.

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Chandler asked the two women as the Monica just rolled her eyes.

"He doesn't have one!" Monica stated as Millie sat beside Chandler on the couch handing him a water.

"Yeah we--we feel kind of responsible.." Phoebe mumbled looking down at the floor as everyone just shared a glance.

"I can not believe you said woo woo! I don't even say woo woo." Joey told the two girls as Millie then came into the conversation,

"Woo woo, is the slang for women who have not had sex in awhile." Millie told as Phoebe and Monica just gasped as Millie just laughed throwing her hands in defense.

"Oh, she's coming up!" Rachel said to the others, "She is coming up." Rachel turned on the TV sitting beside Joey on the couch with Chandler and Millie.

"Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound.' The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might want to put the kids to bed for this one." Jay Leno said on the TV as everyone started to settle down to watch it except Chandler.