THREE- The One Where Chandler Gets ''Caught.''

---

---

At Chandler and Joey's place, Chandler was sitting with Millie watching Baywatch. "See I don't understand, why do all the women look the same." Millie mentioned, Chandler just shrugged, passing the popcorn to her. "Did you hear? Joey got a new girls number today," Chandler mentioned to Millie, she turned to him, she thought he was still with Kathy.

"I thought he was dating Kathy? Did they break up?" She asked, Chandler shook his head. "No, they are together still." He said, Millie scoffed, turning to her boyfriend. "Joey is gonna cheat on her?" She asked, he smiled, grabbing the popcorn from her.

"He is Joey, he doesn't see it as cheating, I just wish he wouldn't do it, I tried to talk him out of it." He explained to her, Millie looked down at her watch, checking the time. "Oh I got to go, I have to run by the bank and put a down payment on the building." She jumped up, bending down, placing a kiss on Chandler's lips, he smiled, cupping her cheeks.

"I will stop by tonight," Millie trailed her hands down his shirt, smirking, "Maybe throw some sheets and pillows around."

"God I love making forts." Chandler said sarcastically, she laughed, grabbing her bag.

"I will see you tonight."

---

Still at Chandler and Joey's, Chandler is alone watching Baywatch still, Kathy walks in. "Hey!" She said as she stops, "Oh uh, is that Baywatch?"

"Oh yeah, me and Millie were watching it together." He explained to her, "She had to run and put a down payment on her art studio, and go in and see what she needs."

"So is Joey around?"

"No-no, he's not back yet, but he'll be here any minute. Souh, come on in. Have a seat. Bow or stern?" Chandler asked, Kathy laughed, pointing over to the stern having a seat.

The phone rang, Chandler went over to answer, it was Joey.

" Hey, it's me. Listen Casey and Iwere on our way back and had a little car trouble." Joey explained, Chandler huffed, running his fingers through his hair, looking over at Kathy.

"What happened?"

"We broke down on the Parkway, so I have to walk back and get sometransmission fluid." Joey told Chandler, "And hey, listen could you please tell Kathy that I'll be there assoon as I can."

Chandler rolled his eyes, "Why can't you tell her?"

" 'Cause I only have one quarter, and I think my time is aboutto—" Joey suddenly stopped talking, Chandler's face fell.

"Joey! Joey!!"

"Yeah?"

" I thought your time ran out." Chandler said, Joey laughed, shrugging.

" Me too, but I guess I do have a couple of more—" Joey cut off for real this time, Chandler hung up the phone, turning to Kathy. " Uhh, that was Joey. He's running a little late, hesays he's sorry." Chandler told her, "Millie should be back in an hour or so, you could have a girl to hang out with then."

Kathy laughed, shaking her head, "No, no it's fine, I think me and you could talk for a bit." Chandler paused for a moment, he cleared his throat, nodding.

"Oh uh okay."

"So, what did you do today?"

"Well me and Millie watched Baywatch, I did have a haircut appointment, but it got canceled." Chandler said, Kathy smiled, jumping up. "Well I could cut it! "Kathy said, smiling.

"Well Millie was gonna cut it tomorrow-"

"I don't mind," She explained, "Yeah, I do. Of course, I learned at my aunt's dog grooming shop, buthey, what do you say?"

"Dog grooming huh? Okay, just don't make my tail too poofy."

---

"So this is the second story, each room has enough space for art work, and for people to place their own," The owner, Neil said, "Now including renovations and the full price of this will be around 70,000 dollars." Millie smiled, looking around, seeing how beautiful it was.

"How would I pay that? Every month or?" She asked, Neil smiled. "You can pay every 3 months, you can take out a loan for now, and my workers will listen to what ever you want and get it down for you." He explained to her, "I can see the place opening up in about 6 months, then once it opens you will start paying the loan."

Millie bit her lip, she knew it'd be tough, but she wanted this so bad, and she could pay 20,000 so far due to her college funds. Millie smiled sticking her hand out to shake his, "I will take it." Neil smiled, handing her his card.

"Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Copper."

---

Millie walked into Central Perk where Phoebe and the girls were. "Hi guys!" She squealed, the girls smiled, Monica moved over so she could join them on the couch. "So, did you get the building?" Rachel said excitedly. "Yes! I put my 20,000 down from my college funds, it's gonna be tough to pay the rest, but I just could not say no." She said, the girls clapped, hugging her.

"We are so proud of you, I know the boys will be excited too." Monica said, smirking, Millie blushed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "How are you and Chandler doing?" Phoebe asked, Millie smiled, laying back on the couch. "Good, we hit the two month mark, next week, even though that's not much." She mumbled, the girls just smiled.

"I better head back to the apartment, Chandler is waiting for me." She winked, the girls groaned, waving goodbye to her.

---

Back at Chandler and Joey's place, Kathy was finishing up on Chandler's hair, cutting the ends of it. "You have really great hair." Kathy said, running her fingers through his hair, Chandler's face scrunched, as he felt off about the situation he was in.

"Oh uh- you know Joey has great hair!" He said, she smiled, "Yeah he does-he really does!" She said, clearing her throat, she kneeled down in front of him, close to his face. "What-what 'cha doin'?" Chandler asked, leaning back a little from her.

"Checking to see if it is even."

Kathy glanced up at his eyes, she started to lean in, "Kath-Kathy I am with Millie, and you with Joey.." He muttered, as the door opens Millie walks in.

"Chan-" Millie was cut off by the image in front of her. "Oh God." Chandler muttered. Millie felt her eyes water up, she held her chest, Kathy stood up fast. "Millie, I am so sorry- he didn't want too, I swear, it was all me." Kathy explained real fast, she glanced between the two of them, grabbing her bag.

"I better go."

Kathy rushed out, Millie stood there, Chandler got up slowly approaching her. "Millie I swear she was telling the truth." He explained to her, "She offered to cut my hair so you did not have to worry about it, then she tried to kiss me, I told her no," Chandler said, cupping her cheeks, seeing tears in her eyes, "Baby I swear, I would never ever do that to you.."

Millie believed him, she did, but part of her was still hurt, she couldn't explain why. "Chandler-" She paused for a moment,  a tear slipped down, "I-I trust you, but- why was she here?"

"She came over to see Joey, he was gone on a date with Casey, his car broke down, I offered for her to stay here,  I knew you would be back, and you two could hang out." He explained so fast, she knew he was not lying to her, she grabbed his hands from her cheeks, holding them tight.

Millie looked up at him. "I am so sorry, nothing happened, I swear." He told her, he felt a choke in his throat. Millie nodded, getting flashbacks of when Ryan cheated on her, how it hurt her so bad.

Chandler pulled her into a hug, he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you."

---

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed!