SIX-The One With the Football

SEASON THREE EPISODE NINE

CHAPTER SIX OUT OF TEN 

----

In Monica and Rachel's apartment, the girls were cooking Thanksgiving dinner as the guys were in the living room watching football. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Aww," The guys said in sync, watching the football play on the screen. 

"Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too, y'know, instead of watchingfootball, you could help." Phoebe told the guys, the guys stayed still, nodding slowly. "We will." The guys stayed still, with their eyes glued to the screen. 

"Okay, Rachel, you wanna put the marshmellows in concentric circles." Monica instructed Rachel. "No Mon, you want to put them in concentric circles. I wantto do this." Rachel said to Monica, who rolled her eyes. Rachel sticks a marshmellow into Monica's nose. Monica takes it out of her noseby closing one nostril, and blowing.

"Every year."

----

Millie was stirring the gravy for potato's, helping Monica in the kitchen. "Y'know, for once, I am going to sit down and try to watch one of thesethings." Phoebe stated, sitting down on the couch beside the boys.

"Half time."

"Hey, who wants to ah, throw the ball around a little, maybe get a littlethree on three going?" Joey asked everyone, standing up, looking around the room. The girls shared a look, as Rachel smiled.

"That sounds fun." 

"Oh, can I play too? I've never played football, like ever. " Phoebe asked, Millie agreed, sitting in the chair beside the couch. "That sounds great, Me and my brother used to play all the time when we were little." She explained to her friends, Chandler just shrugged slightly. 

" No, no, no, I don't, I don't really wanna play."

The others groaned, upset the Chandler did not want to play. "Come on man! You never want to do anything since you and Janice broke up." Joey said, Millie just glanced over at Chandler. 

"That's not true! I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanutclusters all day." Chandler began to explain himself, "I wanted to start drinking in the morning. Don't say that Idon't have goals!"

Millie nodded, "He is not wrong." 

" Chandler, you have to start getting over her." Joey told him, glancing over at Millie, "All right, if you play, youget some fresh air, maybe it'll take your mind off Janice, and if you don'tplay, everyone will be mad at you 'cause the teams won't be even. Come on."

"Al right, I will play!"

"Yayy!"

----

At the park, the friends were warming up for the game of football. "Okay let's bring it in!" Monica yelled out, Millie was holding onto Chandler's shoulder, stretching her legs. The friends headed over in a huddle to where Monica was standing. 

" All right, we have to pick captains."Joey said to the others. The group gathered up, Phoebe looked around at everyone. "So, how do we decide?" The blonde wondered, Monica glanced over each of her friends.

"Well, why don't we just bunny up."

"What?" 

Monica and Ross held both of their hands above their heads making rabbitears with their fingers. "Bunny!" They said in sync, the friends were surprised, shaking off the weirdness of the two siblings. "Real cute." Millie sarcastically said, throwing her hair in a pony tail.