four-The One With The Babysitters

question: Should I do the first five seasons of friends in this book then do a second book the next five seasons or just keep it all one book?

----

"Now I don't mean to be rude, which one is the father?"

--

At Central Perk everyone was there as Chandler was telling everyone about his phone call with Janice. "You-You called Janice?" Millie asked him stunned that he is wanting her back, somewhat she felt, jealousy?

"Yes, Janice. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?" Chandler asked as the whole group sighed. "You remember Janice, right?" Ross asked thinking of her annoying voice and laugh.

"Yes. She was smart, she was pretty, and she honestly cared about me." Chandler said as he then mumbled,"Janice is my last chance to have somebody."

"Hellooooo.." Janice walked in as she was pregnant. "Oh my God!" Chandler said as everyone gasped.

"Geez, look how fat she got." Joey mumbled as Millie hit his chest. "Hi everybody!" Janice waved laughing as Chandler stood up pointing at her.

"You're.."

"Yes I am!"

"Is it.."

"Is it yours?" Janice asked his question self, "Ha! You wish, Chandler Bing. You are looking at a married lady now." She shows everyone her ring. As Chandler face fell as he realized, he was going to be alone forever because the girl he wanted, truly wanted, he believed he did not care for him the way he cared for her.

"Congratulations." He mumbled sitting back down as he was so upset. " Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry." Janice told him as he just sighed. "You couldn't have told me about this on the phone.." Chandler told her angry that she did not even mention anything to him.

"And what? Missed the expression on your face? Janice likes to have her fun." Janice said to him laughing as he slapped his hands onto his face laying back on the couch.

--

At Monica and Rachel's apartment, Monica was there along with Chandler, Ross, Joey, and Millie with Ben. The girls were playing with Ben as Chandler was holding a basketball. "Oh hey Monica." Chandler said as he holds the basketball in front of Monica.

Joey then imitatied Ben, "Waah!!" Chandler moves the basketball away as Joey then said, "Goo, goo, goo." Chandler moves the basketball in front of Monica again.

"Waaah!"

"Joey you are cute, but scary as a baby." Millie told him as he smirked at her looking down blushing.

"That is so funny. Let me see that a sec." Monica said taking the ball from Chandler as she throws the ball out thewindow. Ross started to make gurgle noises as everyone turned to him.