thirteen- The One With the Fight

"you are not going to hang around him anymore

"you are not going to hang around him anymore.."
--

Millie and Chandler walked into Monica and Rachel's as everyone sat on the couch as Ryan stood in the kitchen

Millie and Chandler walked into Monica and Rachel's as everyone sat on the couch as Ryan stood in the kitchen. "Oh guys, I am glad you are you!" Ryan said sarcastically as Millie went over to him as he pecked her lips, wrapping his arm around her. "I am guessing one of you found the door." Monica said standing up as Millie and Chandler stared awkward at each other.

"Yep." They both in sync.

"Hey Joe, come help me with something at our apartment.." Chandler mumbled as Joey stood up. "With what?" He asked. "..Something." Chandler told him as Joey walked over slowly. "We will be back guys." Chandler said to them as the two walked out. "Geez, Chandler is acting weird.." Rachel mumbled he new 'boyfriend' sat beside her. "He always acts weird." Phoebe told as Ryan and Millie joined the friends.

"Hey Monica, can I talk to you for a second, in the bathroom?" Millie asked her as Monica rose an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked.

"Oh, girl- uh- stuff.." Millie mumbled as Monica stood up following her to the bathroom.

--

Joey shut the door behind Chandler as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Dude, are you okay?" Joey asked Chandler. "No, DUDE, I am not." Chandler said annoyed. "What happened?" He asked Chandler as he turned to Joey. "Well, me and Millie talked, and well-" He paused for a moment, "We went to go y'know look for a door after realizing there was a back door, well she accidently grabbed my- you know.." Joey rose an eyebrow, shaking his head. "No, no I do not know." Joey said crossing his arms in confusion. Chandler stared at him for a few moments as Joey eyes grew big as his mouth parted.

"OH!"

"Yeah, OH!"

---

"You touched his what?!" Monica whispered/yelled as Millie moved her hands up and down real fast meaning for her to be quiet. "I did not mean too, I was looking for the door knob." She told her.

"Well, a door knob is that low.."

---

"What-What- A door knob is not that low!" Joey said as Chandler jumped up and down, "I know, I know!" "Gosh man, I do not know what to tell you," Joey said, "Did she like it?" Chandler cocked his head to the side as he let out a long sigh. "Joey-I-I don't know!" Chandler stated as Joey smirked. "Hey, stop thinking about her doing that to you!" He told Joey as his smirked dropped.

"Okay, okay, why did you tell me?"

"Because your my bestfriend, and I had to tell someone."

--

"Why did you tell me this, Mil, and not the others?" Monica asked her. "You guys are all my bestfriends but I thought I needed to tell you.."

"Aw.."

--

"Aw.. man." Joey faked cried as Chandler breathed out. "So what do I do, I don't want anything awkward between me and her." He told Joey, "Tonight I got close to her, y'know, I want to keep our friendship." Joey stood their for a moment, thinking. "Well, just pretend it never happened, okay?"

"How?"

--

"How?"

"Just still be his friend, Mil.. everything will be okay! You will forgot it soon enough." Monica told her. "Okay fine.. " Millie mumbled as the two walked out as Joey and Chandler walked in. "Hey guys.." Millie mumbled as she could not even look at Chandler as they sit at the TV as Ryan stood up. "Well, we still could catch dinner?" Ryan asked her as she smiled nodding. Millie and Ryan started to walk to the door.

"Make sure not to touch you, two, you might see you like Chandler's more." Joey said as his eyes grew big realizing what he did, Chandler smacked him across the head as Millie stopped in her tracks as Ryan turned around. Chandler started to curl up like a ball. "What?" The other friends acted confused as Monica covered Joey's mouth. "And what is that supposed to mean?" Ryan asked as Chandler laid on the ground from falling off the couch. "Nothing, Ryan, it was a joke." Millie tried to grab his arm as he jerked away from her.

"No, what happened at the bank?" He asked her as she looked down. "No-"

"Tell me the truth!" He yelled as she jumped as the friends all stood up, ready to help Millie if she needed it. "Nothing happened.." Chandler mumbled as Ryan turned around, "We were looking for the door knob and she accidentally touched, y'know." Ryan turned to Millie, "A door knob is not that low.." He told her.

All the girls went, "Yes it is!"

"No it is not!"

Millie huffed as she covered her face. "Come on, we need to talk." Ryan grabbed her hand pulling her to her apartment slamming the door behind him causing them to jump.

"Geez, he does not have to be so rude, it was an accident." Phoebe stated.

"Yeah I know, he is becoming a real douche." Ross told everyone. "He always been that way." Chandler mumbled sitting down, "Gosh, I probably broke them up." "Chandler do not blame yourself, he is overreacting, besides his has to be much bigger than yours." Phoebe said as Chandler looked up slowly.

"Not now, Pheebs." Rachel said telling her it was not time for a joke, as she nodded.

--

Ryan slammed the door as Millie stood there in her kitchen as Ryan turned to her. "So, you accidently touched him?" He asked her. "Yes, it was dark, and we were looking for the door! I did not mean too! I would never do that to you." She told him. Ryan stepped closer to her as she stepped back. "Millie, I do not want you hanging around him." He stated.

"You can not tell me what to do!"

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard me," She yelled, "I am not going to stop hanging out with him, I am still going to be friends with him, Ryan. Like my other friends I care about him, and would do anything for him. I am not giving up my friendship." "I do not want you around him, because I told you too! You are not going to hang around him!"

"What is that an order? Huh!" She asked, "Are you going to make me your little puppet like my parents did to me?" "I think your parents did the right things doing that!" He yelled as her face fell. "W-What?" She mumbled as he laughed. "Yeah, you have no control of yourself and so you need a little controlling, so guess what?" He told her getting closer to her as she backed up, "You are not going to be around him anymore, if you keep this up you won't be able to hang out with your other friends as well, okay?"

Millie hit a wall as he placed his arm on her shoulder as a tear slipped from her eye,

"Okay."

I want to let you guys know that Millie and Chandler are not going to get together right away! It is going to be slow and then go into it and then...😏😏 go slow again🤭