NINE-The One Where Millie Tells the Girls

————
So a little poll down below!
—————
Would you guys rather have a SUPERNATURAL or MARVEL book?
Please comment!
————————————

SEASON 3 EPISODE 23 THE ONE WITH ROSS'S THING

CHAPTER NINE-THE ONE WHERE MILLIE TELLS THE GIRLS

--------------

At Chandler and Joey's apartment, Millie is there with the boys playing with the chick and duck. " Hey, wouldn't be cool if our duck and chick had a little baby?" Joey asked Chandler, "We couldcall it Chuck." Chandler then inputted, "Or, Dick."

"Worst baby name ever." Millie stated, Ross then came in greeting the three. "Oh Millie, I-I didn't expect you to be here." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck, clearly nervous. "Well I don't live here so I wouldn't really either." She sarcastically smiled, petting the chick.

"Um-it's a guy thing." He motioned his hand back and forth, she just nodded.

"Ross, just pretend I am not here, I am playing with the pets anyways."

" Listen, I-I need a favor. Umm, I was in the shower, and as I was cleansingmyself, I ah, I-I, well I felt something." Ross mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck again. The guys shared a look, then looking back at Ross. "Was it like a sneeze only better?" Chandler asked, crossing his arms, causing Millie to roll her eyes.

"No, no, I mean, I mean a thing on my body." Ross muttered quietly, Millie stood up, walking over to the door. "On that note, I am out, I got to go talk to Ethan anyways." She stated, leaving the apartment.

-----------

At the Ethan's house, Millie was going to end things with Ethan, hopefully on good terms. She really did like him, but she knew it was not right to be with him and use him the way she was. She knocked on his door, he answered smiling at her. "Hey Mil, I got your call, you sounded nervous," He said, deep down he knew what was about to happen, "Are you okay?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, of course, come in."

Millie walked in, he shut the door behind her, she turned to him, seeing his hands in his pockets, looking up at her. "I-I think you know why I am here." She muttered softly, tucking a piece of her hair behind ear. He smiled softly, nodding, removing his hands from his pockets. "Yeah, I know," He said, his face filled with hurt, "But I-I told you that night, I want you to be happy, and if you need to do this to be happy, I understand."