We Are Teenagers

CHLOE'S P.O.V

Me and Kaitlin walk to school and see Momo on the train, I guess that avoiding her is impossible. I start to walk over to her, but Kaitlin grabs my arm.

"I'll be fine," I say.

"It's not you I'm worried about." She said.

"If I never talk to her it will only make it worse in the long run," I say.

"Always looking towards the future, aren't you?" Kaitlin said letting go of my arm.

"As long as you are a part of my future I have no complaints," I said smiling.

"Ok, but before you go, did you always feel this way about me?" Kaitlin asked.

"I'll admit there was something there, but until then I wasn't completely sure whether it was love or not," I said not knowing how well Kaitlin would take it.

"Well, you have an idea now right?" Kaitlin said looking sad.

I lean in and kiss her.

"It's defiantly love," I say pulling away and walking to Momo.

"Hey, Momo how you doing?" I say sweetly.

"Oh, I'm doing fantastic, it's Friday, so this is the start of the three days that we can stay up late without losing time. The next day the weekend is the best." She said which surprised me.

"Oh, well great, I'm happy for you," I said with a smile.

I walk back to Kaitlin and she looks at me confused.

"So how'd it go?" She asked sounding genuinely curious.

"She's surprisingly in very high spirits," I say.

"Well, that makes me feel better," Kaitlin said.

We get to school and I get to my first class with Kaitlin, I sit next to her and I notice that Bec and Sam are chatting up a storm, I nudge Kaitlin to take a look at them.

"Well, well, this is an interesting development," Kaitlin said.

We get to the club room and Sam and Bec get there a little late.

"Bec and Sam, I have a very important question that requires an answer," Kaitlin said with a smile.

"I guess she caught on," Sam said looking at Bec.

"When did it start?" Kaitlin asked.

BEC'S P.O.V FIRST DAY BACK

Me and Sam meet up on the way to school we get here and see a teacher driving his old ass car into the parking lot. I tap Sam on his shoulder and point at the car.

"What a piece of crap, right?" I say.

The teacher steps out.

"The car too," Sam said making me laugh.

"Hey, I saw that," I said jumping in front of Sam.

"Saw what?" Sam said.

"That smile when I laughed, you only make that face when you have done something that makes me happy," Bec said.

"And you only talk this much around me," Sam said.

"Kaitlin did make us join her new club," I said.

"Which is dependent on relationships," Sam said

"We could help her if we go through with this," Sam said.

KAITLIN'S P.O.V PRESENT DAY.

"Why did I expect something more interesting, it is you two after all," I said flopping over my table.

"So you two are really in a relationship, why didn't you tell us?" Chloe said.

"We were, but we didn't know what this club was going to do and when we heard that you two were in a relationship we thought that whatever this club does it would use you two as the subject. Considering it's a girl x girl relationship it would be more interesting than a boy x girl relationship." Sam said.

"Well we are working with the drama club this year," I said.

"Courtesy of you," Sam commented.

"So what now?" Chloe asked.

"We focus all our attention on the play," I said.

"We could have the two of you playing the starring role in a love story I mean our club focuses on relationships and the most interesting relationships are those built on love," Bec said.

"I've never heard you say so many words in one sentence I'm so proud," I say.

"Wait, so are we actually doing a love story?" Chloe says.

"We might as well," I say.

"Fine," Chloe said.

"Right in that case Bec you handle the script give us a heart-wrenching tale. Sam, you handle props since you know it's a love story, work with that for now and get what you can." I say giving orders like an army general.

"You got it." Say Sam and Bec in unison as they bolt from the room.

"Now you and I are going to train with the drama club," I say grabbing Chloe by the arm and dragging her to the drama club room.

"Hello drama club, your partners in crime have arrived for a talk," I say entering the club room, which is more like a small hall with a stage.

"Then talk, I may not have been here when you made the decision to work with us, but I trust my club made the right decision." Said the drama club president, a man that can make any girl or guy whose heart doesn't already belong to another fall for him. He came into view and sat on a grand piano.

"So, I see your back, where have you been?" I asked.

"None of your concern." He said.

"Who is he?" Chloe asked.

"The drama club president, Andy," I said.

"Hi, I'm Chloe," Chloe said.

"Pleasure, you were saying," Andy said turning back to me.

"Right, we have things to discuss with you, one, we want to star in the play," I say.

"Agreed, it will prove to the teachers we are working together if they see it happen before their eyes. They can not deny what is right in front of them." Andy said.

"Two, we have no acting experience, so that is why we want you to teach us how to act," I said.

Andy got up fast and snapped his fingers.

"Harry, Zak," He said

"Yes sir," Two boys said.

"Let us show these lovely young ladies the glory of the spotlight," Andy said.

"He also really likes the word glory," I say.

Suddenly the lights went out and we were swept into seats, then the lights on the stage went on with Andy in a pose. The three of them put on one hell of a play for us, we applauded and then said.

"Yes we want to be able to do that," I said.

"Then, I can say that through my teaching the spotlight will be little more than a candle to your glory of brightness. So what genre is your play." Andy said.

"A love story," I said.

"Ahhhh, the crowning glory of theatre, it is the one genre that all can enjoy, perfect," Andy said.