A Day At The Beach

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

END OF SCHOOL DAY (5 Hours To Party)

"Uhhhh," I said as I stretched my arms up as the final bell went.

I spy out of the corner of my eye some movement by the door I turn to see Mell gesturing for me to come over I pack my stuff up and run over to her as I get to her she gives me a hug.

"Hey didn't class just finish how can you be here already?" I asked.

"Duh I blow off my last class," Mell said with a proud smile.

"Are you allowed to do that?" I said knowing the answer.

"As long as no one catches me," Mell said.

"You're enjoying this aren't you," I said.

"Maby a little" Mell said with a sweet smile.

"Whatever can you help me buy some decorations for the party?" I said.

"No it's your party you should mack it the way you want," Mell said.

"That's not all remember don't you want that kiss of yours to be perfect," I said.

"Yes and the one thing that will make it perfect is if you have decorated it your way now get going or logan will wonder what the hell is going on," Mell said as she pushed me in the direction of the door.

AT HOUSE (2 Hours To Party)

I tape the last of the decorations into place and then the doorbell goes off and I snap my head around and the sound I go to the door and open it to see three boxes hiding the face of the one holding them all labelled Food and Drink.

"Um hello," I said.

"It's me logan," Logan said turning to the side to reveal his face.

"Oh, shit right Mell said you would be coming," I said as I let Logan in.

"So what did Mell buy exactly?" I asked.

"Well not knowing what you like she got three of everything so you can mix and match I guess," Logan said as he set the boxes down.

"If she says so," Logan said as he grabs a bowl from one of the first cupboard doors he opened.

KAITLIN'S P.O.V

We sit with Sammy and watch the volleyball game on the sand I see Sammy is coming to terms with the reality of the situation I then scoot over to Chloe.

"Wanna get into the water?" I said.

"Now!" Chloe said.

"Yep we've got two friends working out their differences it's beautiful not to mention there is an ocean over there begging to be swam in and a guy who looks like he needs a good time," I say as Chloe looks at Sammy and then nods in agreement.

We both remove our clothes and then I tap Sammy on the shoulder.

"Hey you need a distraction so come and join us in the sea over there," I said.

"Na I don't feel like it," Sammy said as he sat and watched Mell and Samantha.

"Yaa well you don't get a choice so come along," I said as I grabbed him and pulled him to the ocean.

We all swam in the ocean and splashed each other with water for about an hour until Mell and Samantha came up to us holding hands and I smiled.

"You all good now?" I said.

"Ya, we are," Mell said looking at Samantha.

"Good now Mell, since Samantha is already in one cloths off swimsuit on we are at the beach after all," I said and she smiled as she moved off to the changing room.

"Sammy sorry about you know," Samantha said.

"Well as long as your happy I guess," Sammy said.

I then pushed Sammy down into the water and laughed at him making Samantha laugh as well.

"Hey what the hell was that for," Sammy said as water dripped from his hair.

"You're being boring and sad not fun and happy," I said.

"Oh yeah," Sammy said before pulling me down into the water.

Samantha just kept on laughing but was then being pushed by Chloe who was then pushed by Mell as she took herself and Chloe down to the water we all played at the beach in the water for 3 hours until Chloe realised.

"Hang on how are we going to get home," Chloe said.

"I can call Rick again," I said.

"Um I have a car," Sammy said.

"Ya he doses that's how we got here," Samantha said.

"Can it fit us all?" I asked.

"Um maybe as long as one of you doesn't mind sitting in the boot" Sammy said with a mischievous smile.

"I'll call Rick," I said as I left the water.

Later back at home I sat on my bed back to back with Chloe.

"Dame it I still have sand in my hair," I said as I ran my finger through the strands of my hair as the sand fell out.

"Hey you get this email from the school," Chloe said showing her phone to me over my shoulder.

"Yep and I have been going over my script in preparation," I said.

"Wa when for how long," Chloe said shocked.

"Ever since we got Luna," I said with a sly smile.

"Then you can help me with mine can't you," Chloe said.

"Ya sure," I said.

We both got up and grabbed our scripts from our respective keeping areas mine being the floor and Chloe her desk we went over our lines over and over so much that even I started to get bored. It came up to our final scene where we kiss and I stopped just short of my final line.

"What is it?" Chloe said.

"I was wondering... maybe we could spice this final scene up a little," I said.

"Oh ya how do you expect to do that?" Chloe said with a smile.

"Hmmm well the scene doesn't have any stage directions apart from the kiss," I said.

"You wanna write some in," Chole said.

"Well I'm sure Sam won't be too angry," I said

I then grabbed a pen from Chloe's desk and began to scribble in the book and I then turned it round to show Chloe she scanned the page for a few moments then closed her eyes and sighed.

"What you don't like my idea," I said bending towards her.

"Well not that I wouldn't love to do that with you but as a stage performance that kids and parents alike will be coming to see I don't think it is appropriate and not to mention the way it is written doesn't really fit with the rest of the play," Chloe said as she flipped through her own script.

"Do you think you can do a better job?" I said.

"Allow the master to show you how stage directions are written in the style they should be," Chloe said as she spun a pen in her fingers with a cocky smile.