Sixteen-Asiel

It's been three days since I had the pleasure to finger fuck Mika

It's been three days since I had the pleasure to finger fuck Mika. My commitments with God are still intact, but I'm blurring the lines. In college, I experiment with women either receiving or giving oral, but I never desire to go further.

Until Mika.

A lot of things changed the moment I met Mika.

From the moment my eyes laid on her on that stage, I knew she would be my demise. She is a bundle of chaos, ready to unfold. I tried to listen to the angel on my shoulders and disregard the allure she wore in our conversations. But it's fucking impossible when she's grinding her ass over my rival. Mika's gaze sparkled with mischief. Never leaving mine, and I couldn't resist any longer.

The snake continuously waved the apple in my face, and I took the largest bite out of it, relishing every second. I couldn't go two fucking seconds without remembering what it was like to watch her tremble because of fingertips. Her moans rang in my ears like sweet melodies, whispering, teasing, yearning to come for more.

It was a mistake.

Something I wouldn't and couldn't take back.

Instead, I want to go further and stick my cock in her pussy until she is quivering, breathless, begging for me to fuck her. Abstinence is a joke. What's the point of following a specific set of God's rules when I disregard another? My familia kills people for a living. Eventually, I'll have to follow the path if I wanted to be a respected leader. Why should I refrain from having sex when I'll eventually commit the biggest sin--

Murder.

"We've arrived, Jefe," Limon states, parking the car against the cobblestone sidewalk. The drive to Velazquez's mansion flew by like a breeze from all the thoughts consuming my brain. Gato, Mateo, Pancho, and the rest of the lower status used separate transportation. "Looks like the familia is running late. Should we still head in?"

I slam the door behind me. "Might as well."

I haven't stepped foot in the house, yet I'm itching to go home. Unfortunately, we're attending the youngest Velazquez's sixteen birthday, which is simply a deception for the actual purpose of this event-- a bargain. Our fall from reign allowed the Velazquez family to take the upper hand in becoming the leaders in the drug trafficking industry. While we lowered Barrera's authority, we didn't have enough manpower to dismantle the Velazquez or the money.

Our best alternative is to construct an agreement in which both families receive a slice of the money. Then, once we reach our old status, we will rip the rug right from under them. Limon uses the lion-shaped metal knocker to announce our arrival, and a butler opens up. With a pleasant smile, an elderly lady offers to place our jackets in the closet and leads us in. My eyes wander on the guest, drinking their expensive wines, until I bump into a surface.

Annoyance washes over his expression until he makes the connection. "Jesus Christ, is that you, Asiel? I don't think we've seen each other since that holiday," Enzo Velazquez greets, and we shake hands.