Introduction

"You will take a warrior with you. Someone who can defend you in the worst case. Someone who can think strategically and who knows about the situation. Someone we can trust unconditionally," Astaroth said.

And who is this someone supposed to be?

The door opened. A familiar smell entered the room. No. Zack turned to the guest and looked into two different colored eyes. No. No. No. I refuse.

*****************

Hell, Heaven, Purgatory. Everything that's written in the Bible is true. But not quite as the dear prophets wrote. At the moment, hell is ruled by the seven lords of hell and is not a place full of fire and brimstone. Of course, there are also such areas, for the corresponding souls, who burn there for eternity. But for a long time demons have been moving on earth among the humans, unrecognized and hidden.

Zack is a male succubus that lives on Earth. He protected his brother for twenty-five years until he found his second half and the prophecy of destruction shook the entire demon world. Zack as the master of the treasures also goes in search of the keys on the instructions of the hell prince Astaroth. But of all things, the demon, which has been getting under his skin for a long time, is supposed to accompany him. Soon he is no longer sure whether the goal of his search is only the key.

Order of the Fate-Series:

Vol. 1: Belial - a fateful night

Vol. 2: Zackory - a fateful touch

Vol. 3: Nix - a fateful kiss

Vol. 4: Hope - a fateful moment

Vol. 5: Aleksander - a fateful decision (final book)