Chapter 30 (with smut-scene)

Belial carefully put his pregnant mate on the bed. In recent weeks, he had ensured that his angel wasn't unattended for even a second. At least two people were with him and watched over him when he wasn't there himself. The thought of losing him again was unbearable for him – especially since he was carrying their child.

Aleks had exhausted himself too much today, which frightened him. Belial was afraid that he or his baby had been harmed. He lay down next to Aleks and brushed his hair off his face. "Take what you need, Tsuka," the demon said in a loving voice.

Aleks nibbled on his fingertip with his small fangs, which had grown to him a few days ago. The mini fang easily penetrated the skin of his index finger, so that a few drops of his blood came out. Aleks licked the drops with relish.

Richelle suspected that the demonic part of their child needed blood and Aleks was temporarily given proto-fangs to ensure proper nutrition for the child. No matter what the reason was, these little teeth were so incredibly cute, he could play with them all day.

Aleks had wandered from his fingers to his chest and from that to his neck andbit into his skin again. Since the holes were very small, the drinking took correspondingly longer. The act itself was as pleasurable for Belial more so than else. A moan escaped his mouth and he closed his eyes.

***************SMUT-SCENE*****************

His whole body relaxed. He felt Aleks' breath sweeping along his skin. Then his mate's hand wandered to the hard bump in his pants and stroked it. Belial groaned, he couldn't move as long as Aleks drank. His mate opened his pants and freed his hard cock.

With gentle movements, his angel tormented him. Your blood is so sweet when you're aroused, Bel. Aleks groaned at his neck and the vibration excited Belial even more.

When Aleks was done, he turned on his back. Full and satisfied, he moaned and closed his eyes. But his demon didn't even think about letting him sleep contentedly. Tsuka, you've started something, so you have to finish it too. Aleks laughed.

"My mouth is waiting for dessert," he said teasingly.

Belial let out an animalistic growl. Be careful, Tsuka. His inner demon was scratching the surface and needed the closeness of his mate. Aleks somehow managed to sit upright. Then he simply let himself plop onto his side, so that he lay upside down in front of Belial's hard cock. Gently he licked over the tip and tasted.

Belial groaned when his angel began to lick and suck him. He knew exactly how to frustrate him. But Belial wouldn't sit idly by and watch his mate satisfy him alone. He ran his hands into Aleks' highwaisted pants and pushed it down to his knees. He tenderly kissed the belly that was already showing itself and licked over Aleks' navel.

His angel trembled. Aleks' hard penis was right in front of him, but he only blew gently on it. Aleks shuddered again. Then Belial stroked his mate's wet entrance with a finger making him twitch. As revenge, Aleks took Belial's penis deep into his throat and Belial groaned.

With his finger the demon penetrated into Aleks' entrance and rubbed his pleasure point. He knew exactly where and how hard he had to rub. After a while, Aleks' thigh began to twitch and he knew his mate was close to release. He himself was also not far away. All this time he hadn't touched the cock of his angel. Drops of pleasure ran down it – begging it to be touched.

"Bel, please... touch me," he said in a trembling voice.

"As you wish, my heart." He smiled.

Aleks shuddered when Belial pulled his cock into his mouth in one go and pushed a second finger into his entrance. He moaned loudly and gasped. Shudders ran through his body. He took Belial's cock deep into himself, then began to twitch uncontrollably. He poured himself into Belial's mouth who didn't stop stroking and licking him. Belial came shortly after.

The tart, salty taste drove Aleks crazy. He couldn't think clearly because Belial didn't let go of him. He clawed his hands into Belial's hair, gasped, twitched. Then he came again. Stars exploded before his eyes.

Slowly Belial let go of him and crawled up his body. "This is just the beginning, Tsuka," he whispered into Aleks' ear. Goosebumps covered Aleks. He couldn't answer. His entrance pulsated, begging for more.

Belial pulled his trembling angel's back to his warm chest and embraced him. He lovingly penetrated him with his hard cock from behind. Aleks gasped loudly and they contracted together lustfully. He was so wonderfully tight and wet. With slow thrusts, the demon tormented him while his hands played on his nipples.

He nibbled lovingly on Aleks' neck.

"Harder," his angel begged.

With a faint laugh, he gave his heart what he was asking for. He always would. Careful not to push too hard, so as not to endanger him and the child, he increased the pace and intensity. Aleks gasped. He closed his eyes and let himself fall into bliss.

********************************************

With gentle movements, Belial stroked Aleks' body. He was so beautiful. The pregnancy wasn't only visible on the small belly. Aleks' skin had begun to soften and was radiating somewhat. His nipples were also more sensitive and took on a slightly deeper red when played with them – and Belial loved to play with them.

Aleks was currently feeding once or twice a week, but this has been increasing lately since he got his proto-teeth. Belial had been more than surprised when he was suddenly bitten by mini teeth during sex.

Aleks hadn't even noticed what he had done, he had completely fallen away in pleasure. Instinctively, the angel had licked Belial's neck and then bit him.

Richelle checked every day how Aleks' condition was and forced him to consume countless disgusting-tasting potions that contained many important nutrients. Since they didn't know what race their child belonged to, he got a little bit of everything. Belial had once tried one potion. Hats off that Aleks didn't contort his face or complain even once.His mate had just laughed and said that this was a small price to pay if their child was born healthy for it. Belial's chest swelled with love for his heart.

He often caught Aleks unconsciously caressing his belly with a loving look or talking to the baby. He told him stories from the human world. Belial didn't want to disturb him, so he had made it a habit to just sit down and listen to his mate's soft voice. His warriors had looked at him confused at first, but soon they understood and walked by with a smile.

At some point, Aleks had called him and asked him why he always hid. He had always known that Belial was sitting around the corner. Since that day, Belial sat down behind his angel and listened to him as he snuggled into his embrace.

This time was incredibly precious and he didn't want Aleks to be sad. He had initially kept Zack's abduction a secret, but when his life was critical, he had gone to Aleks and told him. Thank God Aleks had been able to save Zack. He didn't want to imagine what self-reproach Aleks would have made if his brother had died. After all, it had been his idea to commission him for the search.

Even now he felt the restlessness of his beloved. He knew that Aleks was struggling. Belial would stay by his side and calm him down. It would all be fine. Hopefully.

_____________________

This was a small insert from Aleks' pregnancy. In the next chapter we continue with Zack again.