Side story Chapter 4 ( with smut-scene)

**************SMUT-SCENE**************

"Place your hands over your head and close your eyes," the demon instructed him and Killian obeyed. He felt a coldness on his wrists and felt metal wrapping around them. Jerky, he opened his eyes and saw that the demon had tied him up. Another iron chain ran from the middle of the iron chain between the handcuffs to the bed frame, where it ended in an iron ring.

What is he up to? Kilian looked at him with an angry look, but that only seemed to please him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips on Killian's, conquering his mouth. He felt the tongue penetrate his mouth and conquer him, but Killian wouldn't allow himself to be dominated, which is why he countered.

Hands stroked along his body and drove over the sensitive areas on his body until they reached his crotch. The lips came loose and wandered downwards, caressing the skin from his neck to his chest. He felt the demon touch and caress him, after which he became hard. Damn. Two fingers slid between his lips into his mouth and the gaze asked him to caress them.

Killian did, not averting his gaze for a second from the forest green eyes. He licked along the fingers and sucked on them. I'll let him do that. He can't break me. This thought was essential for him, because he would never be under anyone.

"Untie me, then I will ride you," he said to the demon, but he just shook his head.

"No, Phoenix, today you won't have the upper hand," the demon replied, receiving a glowing look from purple eyes.

The moistened fingers moved downwards and found Killian's entrance, which they rubbed gently. Meanwhile, the demon circled a nipple with his tongue and sucked on it. The feeling of a hand rubbing his hard cock was now joined by fingers in his entrance, which stretched and massaged him.

Their lips moved down and licked into the recess of his belly button, after which Killian had to suppress a moan. His scent filled the room delicately and the demon smiled. Cinnamon and honey, so sweet.

When the demon closed his lips around the tip of Killian's penis, the sound he wanted to hear finally sounded. He licked them, circled them and then sucked it into his mouth. A sweet taste spread in his mouth and his body heated up even more. This incubus was literal pleasure and he tasted it on his tongue.

Killian's moans drove him, he wanted to hear more. So, he rubbed his pleasure point as he drove a fang over his hard dick and reaped a hiss. He is ready. The demon wouldn't hurt him but subdue him with pleasure.

"Phoenix, how many men have conquered this body?" he asked as he placed himself between his legs. Purple eyes looked at him glowingly.

"None."

This response created a hot feeling in his chest. With a smile, he leaned forward, a few inches from Killian's face. "Then, Phoenix, I will be the first and last."

With a push, he penetrated into the soft body of the incubus and intercepted his moaning with his mouth. He kissed him intensely as he kept pushing into his wet entrance. The scent of cinnamon and honey filled the room and lay on its tongue.

Killian felt lust spread like a fire in his body and his lower abdomen contracted. Not much longer and this demon would bring him to climax, the first from a man. The heat exploded in his stomach and he came with a loud wheezing, felt the demon pour hot in him, marking him with his seed. His lips sucked on his skin and left his marks on it.

"That was a promising start, but I want to see more of you," he said, turning Killian on his stomach.

Killian pulled on the iron chains, but it didn't help. He felt the demon slowly invade him from behind and moaned again. Hell. Two arms snaked around him and pulled him up so that he knelt. His fingers ran over Killian's skin, caressing it, teasing his nipples and circling his belly button while he only gently thrust inside him. Not enough. Killian bit his lip when he got goosebumps.