Chapter 17 (with smut-scene)

Lucan felt a pleasant warmth awaken him. Slowly he opened his eyes. He blinked, but his eyes only saw the dark room of the motel. A lamp opposite threw dim light that shone through the window of the room, illuminating it a little. What had woken him up? He felt a warm stream of air on his chest and a touch on his stomach. Soft hair tickled his chin.

Did Zack slip to me in my sleep? The circular movement on his stomach caused a tingling sensation that gave him slight goose bumps. These fingers moved further and further down in circles.

"Zackory," Whispered Lucan. "What are you doing?"

The seductive smell of lilies and honey penetrated his nose and relaxed him.

***************SMUT-SCENE**************

The circling fingers had arrived below his navel and came across his hardness, which rose there. Instead of turning around or stopping, these fingers continued to stroke downwards. They stroked his hard cock. A soft moan escaped Lucan and he bit his lip.

Why doesn't he answer me? Why does he torment me with these delicate touches, with this scent?

Then Zack rose from his chest and sat up. He put his hand on Lucan's belly and pulled back the blanket. With a flowing movement, he sat down on him.

Zack's hardness met his, both still covered with fabric from which they wanted to free themselves. The dim light illuminated Zack's naked torso – the hard nipples and tense abdominal muscles. His eyes were only half open and his mouth slightly open. His face had a dreamy but erotic expression. A slight purple shimmer came out from under his eyelids.

I want to taste those full juicy lips, suck on them. Lucan carefully placed his hand on Zack's chest and stroked it.

The succubus closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch. His butt moved slightly back and forth and rubbed against Lucan.

Lucan carefully straightened up and placed one hand on Zack's left cheek, with the other he stroked his back, down his spine. Then he touched the succubus' lips with his own

Zack groaned, returned the touch with a more intense one. Lucan granted Zack's tongue access to his mouth and they snaked around each other, exchanging a long intense kiss.

A small protest came over Zack's lips when Lucan broke away from him. But his mouth wandered along Zack's chin to his neck, which elicited a soft moan from him. Lucan continued his wandering kisses down to his collarbone, where he nibbled lovingly. Zack's left hand was buried in Lucan's hair, the other caressing his chest.

Lucan's lips continued to wander until they hit the hard nipples begging for attention. He gently took them between his lips and tasted them. He felt Zack's cock twitch and heard him moan. Softly he continued to caress the small tip with his tongue and tenderly bit into it. Zack's rubbing on his hardness became stronger.

"Zackory, may I touch you?" Lucan asked. He didn't want to do anything against Zack's will, but instead of an answer, the rubbing became stronger. He will stop me if he doesn't want to. Slowly, to give Zack the opportunity to stop him, his fingers moved to his buttocks and into his pants.

No resistance. He went a little further, touching Zack's entrance. Hell. He's so ready for me. The demon let his fingers circle and then gently penetrated him with a finger. Zack moaned at his neck while his hand found Lucan's dick. He freed him and stroked him.

Lucan let out a soft growl. His cat was close to the surface. He moved his finger into Zack's entrance and searched for his pleasure point. When Zack contracted with a shiver, he knew he had found it. Zack's moaning had turned into wheezing. While being tortured with his fingers, Zack had freed his own cock and was now rubbing it against Lucan's, hot skin on hot skin.