Sunny

If you told Sunny she was going to fall into a portal and end up in another universe, she would've murdered you on the spot. Or laughed at you. Or stared at you weirdly before going to find Ice to bother him. But now, that had happened. And she was pissed. Sunny got up and looked at the sun. Immediately, the yellow disappeared and Sunny stated. "I think I just sucked the yellow out." "Dude, that sounds so wrong out of context." Ice said with concern and sass. As soon as he said that, the yellow reappeared and she said. "Oh nevermind, it's back just to spite my previous statement.", "Now YOU know how it feels to get spited." Ice said with a smirk. Sunny stuck her tongue out at him and then looked around.

"Anyways, where are we?" She asked as she turned around to look at Ice, who's hoodie fell off. "I don't know and I don't care, where the absolute f*ck is my hoodie, I know I have 394820495 other of the same exact hoodie, but I don't care.. Sunny gasped before saying. "Gasp! You're in a T-shirt! Dress code!" "What! Am not! I'm wearing a slightly thinner and shorter hoodie!" Said Ice. "Oh okay then." Said Sunny as she shrugged and looked around again.

"This place is ugly as f*ck." She stated. "This looks like my crappy *ss pixel art." He said. "M yes." She agreed. "Anyways, we should explore. Because plot." She said as she walked towards the nearest beach she saw. "Dope, Jellybeans." Said Ice, trying to eat the sand not knowing it's just the texture. "What the actual everloving f*ck are you doing you immense f*ck*ng idiot." Asked Sunny, staring at Ice with a deadpan. "This looks like a Minecraft texture pack I made where everything is Jellybeans." Stated Ice. (Actual thing I made irl where every texture is Jellybean (Not the food, the Youtuber)

"Please don't eat the lava." Said Sunny. "Or the Wither. Or the Enderdragon. Of course, that is, if we are in your dumb *ss texture pack." Said Sunny as she walked towards the water who looked like jellybeans. "Wait lemme just turn off this texture pack real quick." As soon as he did, the world around them looked like normal Minecraft again. "M yes, water." She said as she started walking on it. "I AM GOD." She yelled. "Nah you're just laggy." He said. "That-" She paused for a second before saying. "That explains a lot actually." She said.

After that, she proceeded to fall into the water and drown. [SunnyFoxHeart drowned] said the chat they apparently had. Sunny ran back towards him and then pushed him into the water. [IceTheArtist drowned whilst trying to escape SunnyFoxHeart] Said the chat. "Ewwww." Said Sunny. "That's your username?" She asked when he walked towards her. "It disgusts me." She stated. "Hey I can only change my username every month, basic Minecraft account managing knowledge." Ice spoke with facts. Sunny shrugged and tried hard to think of a sassy reply. After a while, she said. "Well, f*ck you."

She proceeded to speedrun getting iron tools and armor, and giving Ice all of her stone tools and leather armour. "You b*tch, how could you not give me iron?,Not that it matters as I am already a professional speedrunner" He asked. "Because you are not worthy of it." She said as she accidentally hit him on the shoulder as she ran past him. She yelped and turned around quickly, and Ice did the same. "Why do you like speedrunning so f*ck*ng much?" He asked as he rubbed the spot where she had hit him, preparing to hit her back.

She smiled and said. "Because one, I like speedrunning things so I can complain about how bored I am later-" "Okay, makes sense." "And two, I need some blue Nether wood to make an inn in the Nether." She finished. Ice nodded slowly and then said. "Okay first, it's called Warped wood-" "Don't give a f*ck about what it's called." "And two, why the f*ck do you want to build an inn. And in the f*ck*ng Nether of all places!" He yelled. Sunny shrugged and said. "I just feel like it, you know?" Ice nodded and said. "Yeah, like how I feel like killing you, you know?" Sunny nodded and said. "Yes, I do know." "Remember to not add beds!" Ice stated.
"Heheh.. Sure.." Sunny nervously said like she's not going to kill people and loot them.

Ice looked at her suspiciously and then nodded slowly, as if he was onto her. She started nodding with him after a while. Eventually, Sunny asked. "Why are we nodding?" Ice shrugged and said. "I dunno, I'm not smart, am I?" Sunny shook her head and said. "Nah, you aren't. Don't lie to yourself." Ice proceeded to walk towards her and slap her on the back of the head.