Behind the scenes

Hey ya'll , Ice here! I'm putting a behind the scenes without Sunny cuz she's busy making a crappy comic like she always is, ah, isn't it great to have a good ol ' determined cu- co-writer/artist?

Here's some stuff that was going on in the making of this:

-We had a talk about what if we had a community, and the bad stuff that would inevitably happen.

-Sunny was originally supposed to actually know about the poisoned chicken nugget, but this was scraped for more text so Sunny doesn't get angry at me for not writing enough.

-Ice was originally gonna die in the FNAF world Part 3, but this was scrapped due to it not making any sense, also for plot.

-Just realized I forgot to put the original RNPCABS link, oops! roblox.com/games/6813414321/ROBLOX-NPCs-are-becoming-smart-51ST-ENDING here it is.

-Fanart is cool! Just don't make.. Bad.. Stuff of us, or else I will find you, and smack you >:3

-So far we got 6.5/28 worlds done, and we are still adding more worlds!

Okay, that's all I have for now, I think Sunny is almost done with the comic, she doesn't even know I wrote this since she can't hear my keyboard in the Discord call, hehe, Sorry Sunny!

Anyway thank you for almost 100 reads! Never thought our dumb sh*t would get this popular!

Now I must anno- I mean uh.. Work.. With my co-writer/editor now! Goodbye!

-Ice